Twitter: Shooting in ATT Stadium parking lot after the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
just disregard my post, I just saw people speculating all sorts of things that may or may not be right ,and posted that more info is needed.
But I guess people like to talk about events with no real details on what happened lol, so carry on.
I will wait for more info or just forget about it.
Sad that is happened, but it is how the world is now.

I could understand your position if there wasn't posts with articles and links to in more in-depth articles with videos and whatnot from the police. It's okay to ignore all the other speculation in the thread, but I think there was enough information in the first three posts that contained enough detail to where you could get a pretty good feel for what happened.

No, we don't know what started the fight, but we know one guy pulled a gun, put it to another guy's head. Initially decided not to shoot, then changed his mind for whatever reason after the guy began to walk away. That's what's been reported.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I could understand your position if there wasn't posts with articles and links to in more in-depth articles with videos and whatnot from the police. It's okay to ignore all the other speculation in the thread, but I think there was enough information in the first three posts that contained enough detail to where you could get a pretty good feel for what happened.

No, we don't know what started the fight, but we know one guy pulled a gun, put it to another guy's head. Initially decided not to shoot, then changed his mind for whatever reason after the guy began to walk away. That's what's been reported.

I have no "position" , I apologize if I offended you , just different strokes thing. Its all good. I will stay out of this thread.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Amazing what two decades of mediocrity will cause someone to do. Sad and disgusting.

How do you know it was a Cowboys fan? Or not a fan that was at the baseball game across the street? Or anyone else that can just walk onto the grounds?

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have no "position" , I apologize if I offended you , just different strokes thing. Its all good. I will stay out of this thread.

Not offended, but def irritated, so no apology necessary..

Anywho, your position, point, whatever... Enjoy waiting for more "details" I guess.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
What happened to using your fists to defend yourself? Now you gotta have a gun to do it? Man this is lame! give anyone the power to kill someone. I call those people scared. I raised to defend myself with my hands and after there were no hard feelings. If I lost I lost, If I won I won.I never gloated or acted like a sore loser. But now all we hear is I need a gun to protect myself.. Really? such a cop out.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I am thankful we have people like WG and other posters who share any and all news related to the Cowboys as quickly as they do. I may not always care about every news article, tweet, etc. posted, but I appreciate the chance to see it and decide for myself if I want to read it or not.

:clap:

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Not offended, but def irritated, so no apology necessary..

Anywho, your position, point, whatever... Enjoy waiting for more "details" I guess.

I went back to delete my initial post # 84 and I cant edit it, so if you can edit or delete it go ahead and do that for me.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Why does that even matter? A person got shot.

What a dumb question.

Not enough info so not a dumb question. Was it a Cowboys and Pats fans from the game? Or someone from the Rangers game? Or someone just walking up?

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Not enough info so not a dumb question. Was it a Cowboys and Pats fans from the game? Or someone from the Rangers game? Or someone just walking up?

And again why does it matter which fan it was? Why does it matter which game it came from?

Will it be more or less sad if it's a Cowboys or Pats fan?

The fact that anyone wants to know which team the person was a fan of is just ridiculous.

Unless the only concern here is that it's a Cowboys fan shot by a Pats fan so that a person can feel better about it not being a Cowboys fan who did the shooting.

To me that isn't of any importance. Who they were a fan of, which teams fan did it, is not of any importance at all.

aria

Reaction score
How do you know it was a Cowboys fan? Or not a fan that was at the baseball game across the street? Or anyone else that can just walk onto the grounds?

Assumption. Regardless, I've noticed more hostility at Cowboys games over the years. I'm sure alcohol doesn't help either but I think a lot of the fans are becoming more and more frusturated. I know its not everyone and it happens at other stadiums but some of the ways I've seen Cowboys fans treat fans of other teams is disturbing. I've actually stopped going to as many games as I used to because I became sick of witnessing some of their actions.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Assumption. Regardless, I've noticed more hostility at Cowboys games over the years. I'm sure alcohol doesn't help either but I think a lot of the fans are becoming more and more frusturated. I know its not everyone and it happens at other stadiums but some of the ways I've seen Cowboys fans treat fans of other teams is disturbing. I've actually stopped going to as many games as I used to because I became sick of witnessing some of their actions.

that would explain the need to have courts in the eagles stadium directly.

aria

Reaction score
that would explain the need to have courts in the eagles stadium directly.

Maybe the Cowboys should do the same, honestly. Some people may think twice before they act if there were immediate repercussions.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Maybe the Cowboys should do the same, honestly. Some people may think twice before they act if there were immediate repercussions.

first of all, no idea if the "fan" (cowboys or rangers would have been likely however, but still either team) was even at the game (either one), watching from the parking lot, or just trolling around.

that motto itself would do wonders in general, not just at a football game.

aria

Reaction score
first of all, no idea if the "fan" was even at the game, watching from the parking lot, or just trolling around.

that motto itself would do wonders in general, not just at a football game.

I understand that which is why I said "assumption" a few posts up. It's also why I mentioned I've noticed more and more hostility over the years, not just referring to this one incident.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
And again why does it matter which fan it was? Why does it matter which game it came from?

Will it be more or less sad if it's a Cowboys or Pats fan?

The fact that anyone wants to know which team the person was a fan of is just ridiculous.

Unless the only concern here is that it's a Cowboys fan shot by a Pats fan so that a person can feel better about it not being a Cowboys fan who did the shooting.

To me that isn't of any importance. Who they were a fan of, which teams fan did it, is not of any importance at all.

You are not thinking of the bigger picture. Knowing who did it and their motivation could help the Police, Cowboys and Rangers security to prevent this crap from happening.

Last edited:

tyke1doe

Reaction score

For what it's worth, I don't think it was a dumb question. Without further details, a person who had a friend or a loved one at the game would want to know as much information as possible. If I knew my friend or family member attended that game and knew they were Cowboys fans, that brief information would give me a moment of pause or greater concern.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Unfortunately this is becoming a problem across the sporting landscape and needs to be fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.