• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I surrender. I've been saying give him a chance, but the lack of coaching adjustments are the final straw for me. Also, Garrett is too stoic when the officials make horrible calls against us. The squeaky wheel gets the oil or however the saying goes. I no longer believe in Garrett and it's scary because he might not be going anywhere. In addition, we don't know who would be chosen to replace him. Careful what we wish for.

ShortRound

Reaction score
I surrender. I've been saying give him a chance, but the lack of coaching adjustments are the final straw for me. Also, Garrett is too stoic when the officials make horrible calls against us. The squeaky wheel gets the oil or however the saying goes. I no longer believe in Garrett and it's scary because he might not be going anywhere. In addition, we don't know who would be chosen to replace him. Careful what we wish for.

My thoughts exactly. I have wanted success for Garrett, for the Cowboys, but this year has been painful to see.

Zimmy Lives

Reaction score

I was there with you, mamacita.

I said give him five years to implement his "process" and see where that leads. I now see the "process" is one big circle.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Which 2 people voted no?

Yes he should be fired and it's laughable we are even having this debate. His results speak for himself and at times I have supported him but he has ran out of excuses. This past Atlanta game should prove everything about Garrett as a head coach. I didn't even need to see the Philly or Chargers game to know he needs to be gone.

Time to start fresh with coaching staff while the team is still very young.

If Garrett starts head coach I will be very surprised if we win another game even with Zeke and Lee back...... Just look at Denver game for those that want to argue

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I think I'm the last holdout. I have been steady in saying give Garrett time to fix it but I think I'm finally done. Him marinelli and linehan all can go. And hell if Dak is only good with Zeke and can't do nothing by himself he can go too for all i care

Status
Not open for further replies.