CZ POLL Should Jason Garrett be fired?

Should Jason Garrett be fired?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Plankton

Reaction score
there are different levels of undercutting. when he says garrett should be fired, he needs to fire him at that point.

Dude, think about what you're saying.

No one in an executive position is going to go on the record and say that their coach should be fired, and allow him to continue to coach. That level of undercutting doesn't even happen in Cleveland, for crying out loud.

waldoputty

Reaction score
Dude, think about what you're saying.

No one in an executive position is going to go on the record and say that their coach should be fired, and allow him to continue to coach. That level of undercutting doesn't even happen in Cleveland, for crying out loud.

that is exactly what i am saying. you cannot put too much in what jerry say publicly in an interview to judge garrett's future.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I voted no. I did not vote no because I want Garrett to remain as head coach. Nope. I could not care less at this point. If Jones fires Garrett today, fine. If he fires Garrett tomorrow, fine. Nah. I voted to piss off anyone who might become upset over a no vote that has zero impact in anything Jones does. Seemed like the right thing to do.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
It's pointless to even bring it up, it's nowhere in the realm of reality.

If fans can't post their opinions on the team, what's the point of even having a board like this? We post who we think the team should draft, what plays they should run, and every topic you can imagine. Why not also talk about who should or should not be the HC?

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
1) Why do coaches and GMs get guaranteed contracts? Players don't.
2) Assuming Garrett would get fired, who would look to even hire him in any coaching capacity? Maybe Princeton. Seriously, I can't think of one pro or college team that would want him.

TheBigEasy

Reaction score
I voted no. I did not vote no because I want Garrett to remain as head coach. Nope. I could not care less at this point. If Jones fires Garrett today, fine. If he fires Garrett tomorrow, fine. Nah. I voted to piss off anyone who might become upset over a no vote that has zero impact in anything Jones does. Seemed like the right thing to do.

And you call yourself a 'Staff Member'...how dare you!!! There's people here who live and die by 'The Poll' and you just messed it all up. Can someone please post another 'legit' poll? LOL

lostar2009

Reaction score
I was for JG for the longest. But that Atlanta game prove he didn't know what he was doing. He allow his starting QB to be killed. Left him out to dry to the wolves. Then you look back to the 2015 season where we couldn't win anything without Romo. I'm sorry unless JG pulls a miracle this season he needs to be gone.

okstateCowboy

Reaction score
If this was Year 3, I'd probably give him more leeway. But it's Year 7. Expecting the results to change drastically is just wishful thinking at this point.

Yep. Don't see many coaches randomly start winning titles after 8 years with the same team.

Status
Not open for further replies.