Should Jason Garrett be fired?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is in response to the other thread. Everyone wanted a poll.
I've no in the past but it's time.

If Garrett was not involved in the offense, then I might say no, but it appears he is still involved in it.

Also playing Witten 100% of the snaps and giving way too many targets to Dez seem like Garrett decisions.

Regardless, it won't happen

Aven8

Reaction score

If Garrett was not involved in the offense, then I might say no, but it appears he is still involved in it.

Also playing Witten 100% of the snaps and giving way too many targets to Dez seem like Garrett decisions.

Funny you just said that about Witten. Today on the Fan, Ben and Skin asked Broadus why Switzer can't get on the field. He said because Witten won't come off the field. He said he refuses to. What a load of crap!

Gameover

Reaction score
Funny you just said that about Witten. Today on the Fan, Ben and Skin asked Broadus why Switzer can't get on the field. He said because Witten won't come off the field. He said he refuses to. What a load of crap!
Warrior

How about Swaim

Setackin

radioactivecowboy88
Reaction score

I might have to make a poll about Wittens playing time next :laugh:

Lutonio

Reaction score
Some people voting No obviously just trying to see the board reaction.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
7 years is enough time to build a team from top to bottom.....he failed. Even Marvin Lewis made the playoffs for five consecutive seasons.

It is time for a change with completely different schemes on both sides of the ball. It may not help with Jerry and Stephen meddling but we need a fresh start with these youngsters.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
7 years is enough time to build a team from top to bottom.....he failed. Even Marvin Lewis made the playoffs for five consecutive seasons.

It is time for a change with completely different schemes on both sides of the ball. It may not help with Jerry and Stephen meddling but we need a fresh start with these youngsters.
If Garrett made the playoffs five consecutive seasons he'd be ready for the ROH. lol

BHendri5

Reaction score
HELL NOO!!!!! THAT WOULD BE THE DUMBEST THING TO DO. JERRY DO NOT LISTEN TO THE DUMB FANS

ShiningStar

Reaction score
I get the 'Garrett should have never been hired' part. Another head coach may have generated greater success than Garrett if someone else had been hired. But why would anyone who has defended Garrett be compelled to apologize? Are these individuals responsible for Garrett's actions? Does anyone have real telepathic manipulative powers like that in real life? It is extremely important that we identify the person or persons pulling Garrett's strings. For the love of Pete, can someone kill whomever is making Garrett clap every freaking second of the day??????

we know who pulls his strings, and lets be completely honest, it may not just be garrett, we dont know how deep Jerry is into the coaches job so to speak. Should anyone have to apologize, no, that was really because of the snide remarks after the Coach of the Year crap, which by now should sunken into everyone never take serious.

Form a posse to to take him for clapping, yes, form a posse to take out the person who makes him, defintely. Than create two stealth posses to help cause the other two headaches of the franchise to drink til they have to commmit themselves to an institution, defintely heck yes.

plasticman

Reaction score
The Cowboys have led at halftime in 8 of the 11 games. In two others, they were down by only three points.

Everybody keeps talking about halftime adjustments but aren't they usually necessary when the team is losing going into halftime? I mean, you can't adjust to opponent halftime adjustments because you don't know what they are.

Give Chaz some help? The Cowboys are already down a receiver whenever Morris is on the field, he has never been a receiving back, he's averaged less than a catch per game for his career. Now you dedicate a TE to help out Chaz and you pretty much cut the receiving options in half for Prescott, not a good idea.

Jason Garrett should be promoted to GM, that is really where he belongs. That won't happen either. However, he is better at building teams than he is at game planning.

And if you believe that Jerry Jones has not been taking an active role in the decision making, think again. He sabotaged this season in almost the same fashion he did the 2010 season. He disrupted training camp by putting them in the Hall of Fame game, which he didn't have to do, for the purpose of self adulation. Then he got into a pecker contest with Goodell and betrayed his trust by announcing their agreed decision before Goodell and that is why it was reversed. Jones had to let everyone know he was an influence so Goodell had no choice but to prove he wasn't.

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
There seem to be an issue of hanging chads .. I am afraid I will ask for an early recount

360_florida_unglued_1031.jpg

:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.