CZ POLL Should Jason Garrett be fired?

Should Garrett be fired?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Swanny

Reaction score
So, on Dec 2nd I made a poll asking if Garrett should be fired. After 643 votes, 90.4% voted yes fire Garrett. It’s been almost 6 months and I wanted to see if this has changed.

I’m not asking do u think JJ will fire him any time soon, I’m asking do u think he should have been fired.
Yes and not because of this Dez situation. Just because he sucks.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
End of the season if we don't win multiple playoff games. It's too late this season realistically.

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
First off, it doesn't matter what we fans think, Jerry likes Garrett so he's not going anywhere unfortunately.....but Garrett shouldn't have been hired as the offensive coordinator, especially before a head coach was named and I would have hired Mike Zimmer as the head coach before Jason Garrett

mardwin

Reaction score
Garrett is just a ginger Marv Lewis. Bengals fans even refer to Marv as "The Clapper", the similarities are eerie!

Marvin Lewis was an elite defensive coordinator and won a super bowl with the ravens as a DC. What's Garrett's pedigree again?

mardwin

Reaction score
Guy has been teflon. The up and down seasons are blinding the Jones boys to the mediocrity. He'll probably go 12-4, win coach of the year and lose in the first round again. Jerry will be thrilled.

So true... I foresee the record this year to be closer to 4-12 than 12-4. Funny how the Titans made the playoffs , one a game and still fired the head coach because it wasn't the long term answer.

Proof

Reaction score
NH0zEjj.gif

giphy.gif

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
My vote is tied into the fact of how much Jerry is involved. If Jerry was publicly giving all control to Stephen i would be ok with a coaching change. I think Stephen can deal with a new HC in ways that could possibly allow for success where as Jerry could do something very silly at any moment if upset.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Is this a serious question?

2 playoff appearances in 7 years and had a major hand in getting rid of the 3 best players weve had over the last 20 years.

StylisticS

Reaction score
Give it 3 more years and him getting fired could be a possibility.
His contract ends after the 2019 season. If this team still has had no success in the playoffs and they are stupid to give him a contract extension, then they deserve everything they will get. BTW, he needed to go in December 2017.

Status
Not open for further replies.