CZ POLL Should Jason Garrett be fired?

Should Garrett be fired?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CowboysDrew

Reaction score
I wanted him fired after his third 8-8. I haven't seen anything that's changed my mind. I'm not even a huge detractor of his, I actually think he does the best he can. I just don't think he's a particularly good X's and O's man, and bad game manager. After this many years with no improvement, I don't think that's going to change.

He'd probably have success as a QB's coach where he could focus on mechanics and not get caught up in having to run a game and make a creative and effective strategy.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We who voted NO are a small group, lets hope Garrett pulls off a few coaching miracles and the Cowboys win the SB! :lmao:
I had been on the Garrett bus for years until recently. Frankly, I hope he does achieve NFL Nirvana with the 'Boys. It just seems like the FO needs a new direction. Beyond his actual HC title, I am not sure how his leadership role is defined, what his actual tasks are, and what influence he has over game planning and player's roles.

GreenMean69

Reaction score
Make the playoffs and win a playoff game or ****.

Just that simple.

you mean besides a wildcard ? There as only been one constant thing the Cowboys have had .... its simular to the Commanders. Funny they have been kind close in the new era of football. Even with a new HC.... it will be hard to contend with the Jones Family

in the 2k era of the NFCE

Commanders made post season 4 times with 1 wildcard win

Cowboys have made it 6 times with 2 wildcard wins

Giants 8 times been to SB 3 x

Eagles 11 time 6 NFCCG 2 SBs

GenoT

Reaction score
I’m giving Jason Garrett one more season (yeah...I know) to at least get out of the divisional round.

Dak’s now in his third season. If he doesn’t progress under a former QB/QB coach/OC and currently a veteran HC, then it’s pretty obvious that HC Garrett simply can’t get it done.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.