Should Garrett be fired?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
My vote is tied into the fact of how much Jerry is involved. If Jerry was publicly giving all control to Stephen i would be ok with a coaching change. I think Stephen can deal with a new HC in ways that could possibly allow for success where as Jerry could do something very silly at any moment if upset.
Agree completely. We are the roller coaster of spontaneity with a labile GM.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Whatever he is actually doing, he still has considerable influence and power within his own family, which definitely requires them to put on the kid gloves when going against his wishes. Whether I like him or not, he is the one who shaped the Leviathan that is now the Cowboys. It will stay in the family for quite a while I imagine, and he deserves their consideration. He made his family filthy rich, for God's sake. He deserves a swift kick for not firing himself, but SJ won't do that. Things will shape up soon, and then we will see what SJ is really made of.

GreenMean69

Reaction score
you guys are crazy no way Garret should be fired. I think he should be the Cowboys HC for the next 10 years min. I know us Eagles really like him as Dallas coach .

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
Do you think firing him will solve the issue?

6679358.jpg

gmoney112

Reaction score
Pot committed for the league year at this point.

If he doesn't make the playoffs this year then sure.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's too close to the start of the season to fire him now. I give him one more year.
Then I start looking for a new head coach who has a shorter process time.
Yeah, this is one of those get it done AFTER the season things, and should have been done Jan 1. However, not good to do it now, as it would be seriously impossible to get a new HC and a system installed this late in the year. Not sure what Garrett actually does, but the other guys roles are already defined. It will definitely be an interesting year. Anticlimactic even.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
We who voted NO are a small group, lets hope Garrett pulls off a few coaching miracles and the Cowboys win the SB! :lmao:

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
So, on Dec 2nd I made a poll asking if Garrett should be fired. After 643 votes, 90.4% voted yes fire Garrett. It’s been almost 6 months and I wanted to see if this has changed.

I’m not asking do u think JJ will fire him any time soon, I’m asking do u think he should have been fired.
Fired?
Fired after the 16th game and 9-7 in December?
YES!

Status
Not open for further replies.