CZ POLL Should Jason Garrett be fired?

Should Jason Garrett be fired? If so, when?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

waldoputty

Reaction score
Ya, well for the sake of brevity,,, understand this PUTTY,,,the
" mirror melon" is an ethereal facsimile transformed into being thru the original entities sheer force of his monumental extrapolated casing-liner,,, I command sole operational overrides,,,so,ya see WALDO should I dispatch a single semi- powerful mind vibe to the " yak-yak melon" instructing him to piss in yer orange juice jug? Guess what you'll be lip smacking & quaffing on down, LATER ON;),,tread lightly my Fren,,,very,very lightlyo_O

sorry, the school of puttyism is shielded with mu-metal
mirror melon has been giving up many of ur melon secrets
especially about ur hookers and ur secret lust for all things of puttyism
in fact, he told us about all the pictures of garrett hung in ur closet
and what special ingredients u use in ur daily carrot juice

waldoputty

Reaction score
You ought not be kicking on the GARRETT like yer' starting to,as what's starting to appear of an heathenist vindictive vehemence being illustrated of yer' former chi-com godless nature PUTTYo_O

even though it is forgiving, puttyism does have its limits and fights against heinous forms of life that r beyond help like garrett

Cydios

Reaction score
I don't want to admit it but you are probably right,,, do you recall last season around that Chargers game where JJ felt compelled to dispense the halftime PeP talk?,,,the Coach has got to be able to shut that kinda crap down at the locker room door.
YES! The only thing I remember Jerry backing off of was, being on the field back in the Parcell days.

waldoputty

Reaction score
can someone tell Jerry to come follow our Poll :) maybe he should start one of his on on FB/Twitter :)) hed be shocked im sure..

hard for anyone to miss if they cared at all
3 garrett polls r now ongoing on 2 sites - here (thanks @Trouty) and btb

btb has 2 polls about garrett now
1. putty's original poll: https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2018/10/9/********/garrett-poll
2. another poll on how many wins needed for garrett to save his job - https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/201...-games-must-jason-garrett-win-to-keep-his-job

here are the latest results of putty poll at btb:
POLL
Should Garrett be fired and when?
  • 38%Immediately(27 votes)
  • 15%Before end of season(11 votes)
  • 8%No(6 votes)
  • 37%After season(26 votes)
  • 1%After the game last sunday(1 vote)

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
because he was able to jump back and forth between columbia (followed his father) and princeton
that is extraordinary even for athletes and unheard of for even top students
garrett's family connections r the key.

His dad didn’t get him into Princeton, he got into Princeton on his own, did the work and got a degree.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
sorry, the school of puttyism is shielded with mu-metal
mirror melon has been giving up many of ur melon secrets
especially about ur hookers and ur secret lust for all things of puttyism
in fact, he told us about all the pictures of garrett hung in ur closet
and what special ingredients u use in ur daily carrot juice
That Bass turd!:mad:,,,I gonna 'mind vibe' him to expell a quasi lethal dose of explosive diarrhea across the dash board of yer' PUTTY MOTOR CAR conveyance,,, SHEESE ,,, the "mirror melons" of just 10 year ago would've done been back into their mirror world with a couple of scrotum marble sacks ,labeled PUTTY & DAVE ,,, fashioning them into some winter ear warmers,,,I just don't know where the old FEUD fell off of the MELON:facepalm:

o_O

waldoputty

Reaction score
That Bass turd!:mad:,,,I gonna 'mind vibe' him to expell a quasi lethal dose of explosive diarrhea across the dash board of yer' PUTTY MOTOR CAR conveyance,,, SHEESE ,,, the "mirror melons" of just 10 year ago would've done been back into their mirror world with a couple of scrotum marble sacks ,labeled PUTTY & DAVE ,,, fashioning them into some winter ear warmers,,,I just don't know where the old FEUD fell off of the MELON:facepalm:

o_O

sorry bro, mirror melon is under protective custody.
the facility is lined with mu-metal and he is moved (unknowing to him) between different buildings in a random schedule.
all ur naughty secrets will slowly be discovered.

but all those pics of garrett smiling and clapping in ur closet.
that aint right, bro!

Status
Not open for further replies.