CZ POLL Should Jason Garrett be fired?

Should Jason Garrett be fired? If so, when?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

waldoputty

Reaction score
I'm merely a mule.

these r the current results of the poll at btb - btb is at 11% no instead of 2.8% no here:

Should Garrett be fired and when?
  • 36%Immediately(19 votes)
  • 15%Before end of season(8 votes)
  • 11%No(6 votes)
  • 36%After season(19 votes)
  • 2%After the game last sunday(1 vote)

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
As long as JJ and his son running the show it does not really matter who is the coach .
This team is a toy for them to play with.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
I've allowed myself to have other options. I know I'll never entirely let go of the Cowboys because 45 years, but I have other teams I like now and root for regularly (except when they play Dallas). I'd post how I really feel about Jerry and Stephen but this is a family site. They've ruined the team I loved for years.
I am from Missouri I now watch every chiefs game I can love to watch good qb play and the rams also watch them

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
No

Until you get me the HC who is going to bring glory days to the organization, the answer is no. I prefer live with Garrett and the roller coaster than the continuous revolving door of mediocre coaches who don't bring change

:cool:

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
so u resigned to 8-8 or worse.

What do you think is going to happen if they bring in a coach who has a different system, wants different players, and doesn't like the team's habits?

Name one coach that took a struggling team midway through the season and turned them around. It doesnt happen like that, firing your coach is basically giving up on the season. Oh wait, one guy almost did it, JASON GARRETT.

waldoputty

Reaction score
What do you think is going to happen if they bring in a coach who has a different system, wants different players, and doesn't like the team's habits?

Name one coach that took a struggling team midway through the season and turned them around. It doesnt happen like that, firing your coach is basically giving up on the season. Oh wait, one guy almost did it, JASON GARRETT.
i prefer to let garrett tank the season before firing him.
but if u think this team has any chance this season, there is some land in south florida...

Status
Not open for further replies.