Show Accountability - Cut Brown

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
just another thread on cowboys zone ppl.. nothing to see here.. a 6th round pick in his second year should be an all star by now

Yeah, didn't 6th round pick Tom Brady have his third ring after only his second year? I can't believe someone like the OP complaining about Brown. he has exceeded expectations and has played very well at times.

Pokes12

Reaction score
Seriously, the guy is a shell of his rookie-self.

He has no right to be on this team. Find your own means home, bum.
It is obvious to me that you never played any competitive sports, especially football. You want to cut a good player because he dropped an interception? Then cut Dez every time he drops a pass, which he does fairly regularly. You are being a bit harsh on 30. He is a darn good corner and with proper coaching he could be a shut down. But this team has poor coaching all the way around.

Pants

Reaction score
It is obvious to me that you never played any competitive sports, especially football. You want to cut a good player because he dropped an interception? Then cut Dez every time he drops a pass, which he does fairly regularly. You are being a bit harsh on 30. He is a darn good corner and with proper coaching he could be a shut down. But this team has poor coaching all the way around.

wait, whaaaaaaaatttt?????

mattjames2010

Reaction score

Good player? He's our 4th CB, behind a washed up Scandrick and two rookies.

What the hell are some of you talking about? He's not even a freakin' starter now. It's funny to me the amount of players that get called a "JAG" here, and when that label is appropriate for a player, it's not being used.

Brown is a JAG, he's not "good", he's mediocre to bad in most games.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good player? He's our 4th CB, behind a washed up Scandrick and two rookies.

What the hell are some of you talking about? He's not even a freakin' starter now. It's funny to me the amount of players that get called a "JAG" here, and when that label is appropriate for a player, it's not being used.

Brown is a JAG, he's not "good", he's mediocre to bad in most games.
Or not.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Seriously, the guy is a shell of his rookie-self.

He has no right to be on this team. Find your own means home, bum.
That’s not showing accountability. It’s showing ignorance. He’s more than good enough to be on any NFL team. I’m not saying he is a great CB. Most teams don’t have a great CB. But he’s solid and more than worthy.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
If we would have lost, this place would have found his home and burned it down while shouting with pitchforks.

Don't even try this. Not only has he lost playing time, he hasn't really shown enough that he deserves anything more than what he's getting. He is a scrub and nearly cost us the game.

Good players get those INTs, bad players drop them in important moments. He's junk and will be pushed off the roster when we start bringing in competent DBs.
Brown has been to inconsistent this year, but if you don’t see the potential he has to be a very good CB, I don’t think you know how to judge CB play, but that’s okay your just a fan.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
You guys understand that when all our CBs are healthy, he's the 4th CB on the depth chart, right?

It's not unreasonable to think this guy could be cut at some point soon. Hell, I think his job will be up in the air this offseason.
If Brown is our 4th CB next year we should be really good at CB next year.