SI: Cowboys' Johnathan Hankins 'Doesn't Want to Sign Right Now'; A'Shawn Robinson Interest?

BossRhino

Reaction score
I tend to think this is not overplaying his hand but simply Hankins just isn't motivated now to sign, show up to mini camps, etc. I suspect what he's going to do is just take a vacation and then around July or August, he knows teams will want his size and he can sign then.

Now if a team gives him a ridiculous offer today? Sure, he'll sign. But he knows his likely market and market rate and for that, he can just relax for 2-3 months and then start getting ready to play.
I agree. But everyone is always replaceable. Hankins is replaceable.

conner01

Reaction score
That throws a red flag for me. He knows that JJ don’t like paying DT. He needs to get over that. D-Law sucked up a lot of the DT budget. But that’s JJ fault. It’s an impact position. Don’t know why they ignore Safety and DT.
They’ve addressed safety pretty well when the opportunity arose
Same will happen at DT

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You have to wonder if it's something you guys said that has him hesitant to re-sign here.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
tenor.gif

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Yep, 6 whole picks later. Funny things to be seen here.
Well, trading down six spots does net another pick, so that adds to the value of it. I don't have a problem doing what we did when we drafted Frederick if Dallas wants Smith but thinks his value is somewhere between our first and second picks.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Mike Fisher now glomming off Broaddus?

Fake on fake crime.