News: SI: Prescott: I was greedy

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It’s frustrating on my part,” Prescott said. “I think just being greedy in some of the reads, trying to put the dagger in them, I guess you could say, rather than just continuing to play through the play and play through the drive. I was trying to do it on one play. I can’t do that. We can’t do that as an offense. We just got to stay within it and allow that play to come.”

https://www.si.com/nfl/cowboys/news/dallas-offense-problem-dak-prescott-greedy-final

Only a matter of time now as he will be ambushed in the Locker room by Micah and Co.
You don't think that fat paycheck he gets weekly isn't a factor for the rest of the players?
Tick Tock imposter Prescott.....Tick Tock.....time is running out before you're exposed as the imposter QB you are and run out of town!!!!!

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
It’s frustrating on my part,” Prescott said. “I think just being greedy in some of the reads, trying to put the dagger in them, I guess you could say, rather than just continuing to play through the play and play through the drive. I was trying to do it on one play. I can’t do that. We can’t do that as an offense. We just got to stay within it and allow that play to come.”

https://www.si.com/nfl/cowboys/news/dallas-offense-problem-dak-prescott-greedy-final

I'm not sure what we have to change about the offense to get it back to working right. You could tell on multiple plays that Dak had trouble finding an open player. Teams are both stopping our running game and preventing us from getting open downfield. Those two things should not go together.

Prescott was greedy because New Orleans was frustrating him. We've got to find a counterpunch to what these defenses are doing. Our counter last night seemed to be outside runs, but we didn't get to those until later in the game. We've got to find it earlier to get the inside run defense to soften or the safeties to come up so the passing game can be more effective.

MichiganCowboyFan

Reaction score
Until we win a Super Bowl, Prescott is a zero in my book. He was paid more than Russell Wilson money as if he'd won a Super Bowl but he hasn't.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Guess you're feeble minded after all....but, I already knew that....most us here, do....it's OK, you're like the court jester....:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:
Personal attacks.....in the end, all you Dak lovers resort to your nature....GL with that!

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Personal attacks.....in the end, all you Dak lovers resort to your nature....GL with that!
You attacked me first....got your feelings hurt! You can dish it but cry when you get it....go back to your corner and put your cap on! If you can't take the heat, take a cold shower and Chata

JustChip

Reaction score
Only a matter of time now as he will be ambushed in the Locker room by Micah and Co.
You don't think that fat paycheck he gets weekly isn't a factor for the rest of the players?
Tick Tock imposter Prescott.....Tick Tock.....time is running out before you're exposed as the imposter QB you are and run out of town!!!!!
Broken record

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score

That's going to sell a bunch of T-shirts....

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Broken record
But True.....How long do you think every other player we have is going to sit around watching Dak lose games?
Do you think they have Dak man-crushes like the folks here?
Its all about the CASH and trust me these players have it 1st priority....just like Dak!

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dude. That scenario's end result is a humongous stretch of the imagination. :laugh: