Silly things that irk you

Xelda

Reaction score
°people in public who talk on speaker phone.
°people who sit in front of me at a movie theatre and screw around with their phone when the lights go out.
°people who sit in front of me or behind me at the movies who talk...THE WHOLE DAMN TIME.
°the sound of people at a movie theatre digging around their box of candy,or popcorn....like they are looking for a buried treasure.
°people in general at the movies just annoy the hell outta me....like the jack-*** who shows up 15 or 20 min in....hey,almost all of us got here on time....at some point,whats the point.
°people who stop in front of me so they can be good samartian and LET EVERYBODY OUT OR EVERYBODY IN.
°people who tell me....you gotta try this.(I usually dont).
°peolpe who tell me....you gotta hear this.(I usually dont).
°people who tell me....you gotta see this.(I usually dont).
°when Im cleaning glass at work and somebody says...hey Eric...wanna come to my house and do mine next.
or when they say....you missed a spot.
°when Im cleaning a bathroom...about to mop the floor and someone says...hey...can I use it real quick.
°when Im on a ladder changing light bulbs and somebody says...we need paper towels in the restroom.....ok....let me just Randy Savage elbow drop you right now and handle it.

people in general.
Amen
Amen
Amen
Sorry, that was really good candy
Amen
Time to lose my religion. What are you doing ahead of me if you don't have anywhere to go?
Same here
I know
Me either
It's annoying as hell, completely lacking in originality and stops no one.
Definitely
Yep
Yep

We've got to do something about all those people!

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Time to lose my religion. What are you doing ahead of me if you don't have anywhere to go?
Same here
I know
Me either
Definitely
Yep
Yep

Whoa...

cowboyec

Reaction score
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Same here
I know
Me either
Definitely
Yep
Yep

I think we can tag-team it.

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
°people who sit in front of me at a movie theatre and screw around with their phone when the lights go out.
°people who sit in front of me or behind me at the movies who talk...THE WHOLE DAMN TIME.
°the sound of people at a movie theatre digging around their box of candy,or popcorn....like they are looking for a buried treasure.
°people in general at the movies just annoy the hell outta me....like the jack-*** who shows up 15 or 20 min in....hey,almost all of us got here on time....at some point,whats the point.
°people who stop in front of me so they can be good samartian and LET EVERYBODY OUT OR EVERYBODY IN.
°when Im cleaning glass at work and somebody says...hey Eric...wanna come to my house and do mine next.
°when Im cleaning a bathroom...about to mop the floor and someone says...hey...can I use it real quick.
°when Im on a ladder changing light bulbs and somebody says...we need paper towels in the restroom.....ok....let me just Randy Savage elbow drop you right now and handle it.

people in general.
sound like u are not a people person;):)

timb2

Reaction score
When at some fast food place waiting in line, and someone is waiting for their order at the counter and they have starting grabbing at the food on the tray while standing there waiting for their other food items to be placed on the tray.

Same as the grocery store and some person has already popped open a soda or potato chips even before they have paid for it.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score

people in general.
Hry man you gotta see this and hear it while you watch it and I need some paper towls

rags747

Reaction score
Yes, when at the grocery store and checking out and I'm only 7-8 items over the limit at the express lane and someone comments about it, just low enough so you know they talking about you, I usually comment "relax, I am sure you've been in a hurray and cheated, besides I think it's a suggestion, not a hard and fast rule" the statement is just long enough to make them want to crawl in a hole. :muttley:
:muttley::muttley:
While u r at it just hit up one of the Handicapped parking spaces, much closer when u r in a hurry.

lukin2006

Reaction score
While u r at it just hit up one of the Handicapped parking spaces, much closer when u r in a hurry.

I will not do that ... why are the express lines for people for disabilities.... people would need to cheat in the express lines if these stores actually opened more tills...thats on them.