Silly things that irk you

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If the troops in Fort Bliss looked up at the Franklin Mountains, to the west of them - they'd see me looking back at them.
That's inaccurate and only written for impact.
I'm on the other side of the mountains. I do love mountains...

Did basic training at Fort Bliss... Summer of 88. Seen the Franklin mountains everyday there. To be honest I thought El paso was the dirtiest city... All the sand blowing around I guess.

With that said... Sometimes in the evenings we're beautiful with the heat lightning arcing across the evening sky... A true beautiful sight of nature to behold

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Did basic training at Fort Bliss... Summer of 88. Seen the Franklin mountains everyday there. To be honest I thought El paso was the dirtiest city... All the sand blowing around I guess.

With that said... Sometimes in the evenings we're beautiful with the heat lightning arcing across the evening sky... A true beautiful sight of nature to behold
The sunsets are something here.
And the place has developed a bit since '88.

Just a bit.

lukin2006

Reaction score
Yes, when at the grocery store and checking out and I'm only 7-8 items over the limit at the express lane and someone comments about it, just low enough so you know they talking about you, I usually comment "relax, I am sure you've been in a hurray and cheated, besides I think it's a suggestion, not a hard and fast rule" the statement is just long enough to make them want to crawl in a hole. :muttley:
:muttley::muttley:

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
I'll be in Ruidoso next month. Going to go relax for a few days.

When I was a kid, my grandparents use to take me there see the races at Ruidoso Downs. My grandfather used to let me pick a house in each race for a $2 bet and when the day was over. He would give me all my winnings. The most I ever went home with was $87. Though I probably made at least $450 between all the trips I went on there.

Xelda

Reaction score
My toenails irk me. I can't stand for them to grow past the nail bed. I don't know why.
In Texas you have the legal right to shoot people who do that.
I am moving to Texas!
Another thing that irks me is when people beat their kids in stores other than Wal Mart. If I wanted to listen to screaming kids, I'd shop at Wal Mart.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
My toenails irk me. I can't stand for them to grow past the nail bed. I don't know why.
My office, NOW!
sigmund-freud-photo.jpg

Another thing that irks me is when people beat their kids in stores other than Wal Mart. If I wanted to listen to screaming kids, I'd shop at Wal Mart.
That's a good reason for not shopping at Walmart. The two main reasons I don't. The sheer number of people there and the fact that they can be found on this website.

cowboyec

Reaction score
°people in public who talk on speaker phone.
°people who sit in front of me at a movie theatre and screw around with their phone when the lights go out.
°people who sit in front of me or behind me at the movies who talk...THE WHOLE DAMN TIME.
°the sound of people at a movie theatre digging around their box of candy,or popcorn....like they are looking for a buried treasure.
°people in general at the movies just annoy the hell outta me....like the jack-*** who shows up 15 or 20 min in....hey,almost all of us got here on time....at some point,whats the point.
°people who stop in front of me so they can be good samartian and LET EVERYBODY OUT OR EVERYBODY IN.
°people who tell me....you gotta try this.(I usually dont).
°peolpe who tell me....you gotta hear this.(I usually dont).
°people who tell me....you gotta see this.(I usually dont).
°when Im cleaning glass at work and somebody says...hey Eric...wanna come to my house and do mine next.
or when they say....you missed a spot.
°when Im cleaning a bathroom...about to mop the floor and someone says...hey...can I use it real quick.
°when Im on a ladder changing light bulbs and somebody says...we need paper towels in the restroom.....ok....let me just Randy Savage elbow drop you right now and handle it.

people in general.