Since it is Halloween, list your fave Horror movies

Chrispierce

Reaction score
Most are listed in the other fav halloween horror movie thread,and mentioned here....but I think I’ll watch The Fog and The Gate tonight. Or maybe Creepshow 1-2,and Frankenweenie...or maybe The Conjuring 1-2 and Jeepers Creepers..or maybe Bram Stokers Dracula,and Young Frankenstein? That’s one of the problems with me,to go with a whole slew of other horrors...indecision issues. No wait...The Old Dark House...yeah,got to get that in there tonight too. Or maybe I’ll just go on a marathon and watch them all? That’s it....just go full throttle for a all out 2 day stink fest extravaganza. Plus I already got fresh underwear on,two bags of Doritto’s,and some candy stashed away for emergency situations such as this,and can brush my teeth and pee at the same time for efficiency on breaks.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
What about Frailty? I always thought that was a pretty good, scary movie.

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
What about Frailty? I always thought that was a pretty good, scary movie.
Shoot that was a good one. The twist at the end gave me goosebumps the first time I saw it. Creepy stuff (believable)

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I gotta say the toughest one for me to watch was “The Descent” because I am big time claustrophobic and just the shots of them without the nasty creatures hanging around had me going. They could have been playing Monopoly down there and I would have been sweating.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I gotta say the toughest one for me to watch was “The Descent” because I am big time claustrophobic and just the shots of them without the nasty creatures hanging around had me going. They could have been playing Monopoly down there and I would have been sweating.

Solid picture. The sequel is pretty good also.