Since many of us like Hypotheticals

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Cowboys did win the game, their kicker is the one that lost it. What, a field goal and an extra point? The Cowboys should be 5-0 today.

I was never worried about different colored jerseys.
Greg the Leg was wearing a Blue jersey....hmmmmmm?

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I think we'd be 5-0 if we had worn our white jerseys against Tampa!!! What say you?
Many old schoolers may agree with me.....:)
Any superstitious types around here?

Home teams get to pick dark or whites. Cowboys walked into LA wearing the dark blue and won. At one time I was superstitious not any more.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Home teams get to pick dark or whites. Cowboys walked into LA wearing the dark blue and won. At one time I was superstitious not any more.
Lol!!! I'm disappointed that you felt you had to explain the rule to me.....

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Greg the Leg was wearing a Blue jersey....hmmmmmm?
Well, he should have been on the bench for a few more weeks. He had surgery and obviously wasn't 100%. Rather than blame him, I blame the decision makers who cut the fill-in kicker a few weeks too early.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
I think we'd be 5-0 if we had worn our white jerseys against Tampa!!! What say you?

Nah. Jerseys did not cause that loss. Some suspect play calls and lack of pressure caused that loss. Plus you throw in that #12. Sheet happens.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well, he should have been on the bench for a few more weeks. He had surgery and obviously wasn't 100%. Rather than blame him, I blame the decision makers who cut the fill-in kicker a few weeks too early.
The dye in the blue jersey put extra weight on his back, that's why he missed.....he wore white against the Chargers and his a 56 harder....... there's something there!!! Lol

glimmerman

Reaction score
Lol. I still roll my eyes when we wear our blue jerseys and I only buy mostly the white jerseys.

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
For the record my Jersey is a vintage Staubach. Blue. The old blue. I love that jersey. Worth every penny.
I'd love to grab one of those. Mine wore out years ago as we actually wore them and even played neighborhood pickup games in them. Who would have imagined what they'd being selling for today ;)

Whyjerry

Reaction score
I'd love to grab one of those. Mine wore out years ago as we actually wore them and even played neighborhood pickup games in them. Who would have imagined what they'd being selling for today ;)
Check out Mitchell and Ness. That’s where I got mine.

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Check out Mitchell and Ness. That’s where I got mine.
They're sold out of most of their authentic Cowboys "vintage" jerseys. Thanks for the suggestion though, I'll keep checking back.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Game was decided by officials making big calls for 1 team and not against the other.

Levontae David spiking his helmet not called resulted in points.

Jourdan Lewis getting thrown to the ground not called resulted in points.

2 holding calls resulted in Dallas not running the clock out and winning the game.

So really that game just came down to referees deciding when to make calls and when not to.

A clear push off on AB that was called on the final TB drive.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Nope! Zuerlein would have still missed all three 3 pointers & the ref would have still sided w/Brady by not calling a PI. Oh, and Lamb would still have dropped crucial first down balls. So there lol.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Some still think the blue jerseys are a curse. The Cowboys have lost far more big games in their white jerseys than in their blue jerseys. Two of their three Super Bowl losses were in their white jerseys. Their most heartbreaking conference title game loss in 1981 was in their white jerseys. The team went one and done in the playoffs after being the number one seed in 2007 wearing their white jerseys. They went one and done again after being the number one seed in 2016 wearing their white jerseys. Go count up all the playoff and championship game losses they’ve had wearing their white jerseys.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
We won an NFC title game against the Rams wearing our blue jerseys during the 1978 season. Check out the video. Jackie Smith dropped a TD pass in the Super Bowl wearing our white jerseys.