Since many of us like Hypotheticals

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Don Criqui was another favorite as well as Lyndsey Nelson....hearing their voices made the start of Fall and football season official..
I hated Green Bay but I loved hearing Ray Scott do those games. And Jack Drees doing the Cards and Frank Glieber and Verne Lundquist doing the Cowboys..

But nothing has ever fired me up for fall football like the master, Keith "Whoa Nellie" Jackson.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Frank Glieber’s voice brings back 70s memories of watching Cowboys football. He broadcasted a lot of Cowboys games.
Was it also played over the stadium speakers? Seems like they use to do that

mrmojo

Reaction score
I hated Green Bay but I loved hearing Ray Scott do those games. And Jack Drees doing the Cards and Frank Glieber and Verne Lundquist doing the Cowboys..

But nothing has ever fired me up for fall football like the master, Keith "Whoa Nellie" Jackson.
You guys got "Big Uglies".....great broadcasters, lots of memories.

Shane612

Reaction score
I think we'd be 5-0 if we had worn our white jerseys against Tampa!!! What say you?
Many old schoolers may agree with me.....:)
Any superstitious types around here?
Going forward, I think the cows should all carry a rabbit's foot in their helmets in each game. They would go 16-1 and win the SuperBowl.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
I think we'd be 5-0 if we had worn our white jerseys against Tampa!!! What say you?
Many old schoolers may agree with me.....:)
Any superstitious types around here?

Cowboys only wear the blue jerseys on the road. Every team over the course of their history has played better at home than on the road. That's all it is...

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cowboys only wear the blue jerseys on the road. Every team over the course of their history has played better at home than on the road. That's all it is...
They actually play most road games in white, since most home teams wear their dark jerseys at home.