Site Layout Change in Honor of Sean Taylor **** PLEASE READ ****

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We have temporarily changed the site theme and colors to honor the memory of Sean Taylor who passed away earlier today.

I cannot actually ever remember being prouder of Cowboys fans than I am at this moment. The comments of support and sympathy for Sean Taylor, his family and other Commanders' fans have been numerous.

While we are great rivals with the Commanders, today we stand with them.

Rest in peace, Sean Taylor!

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Reality;1792945 said:
We have temporarily changed the site theme and colors to honor the memory of Sean Taylor who passed away earlier today.

I cannot actually ever remember being prouder of Cowboys fans than I am at this moment. The comments of support and sympathy for Sean Taylor, his family and other Commanders' fans have been numerous.

While we are great rivals with the Commanders, today we stand with them.

Rest in peace, Sean Taylor!

It's very beautiful, Reality...very classy and well done.

adamknite

Reaction score
I said a thank you to this in the Sean Taylor thread. Very classy move, love it.

:bow:

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Human beings first....football fans second.

RIP Sean Taylor.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Classy move, Reality.

My condolences to Sean Taylor's family and friends, along with all Commanders fans.

bysbox1

Reaction score
Very, very classy move. Everyone should be proud to be a member of this site . . . we have shown a lot of support.

Our prayers to Sean Taylor's family and friends . . .

jchocolate82

Reaction score
Thats so awsome you guys very classy indeed. Its crazy that is my most hated team of all but hearing this about taylor really feels like a close family member has passed away this really feels personal. It just makes me sick to my stomach that someone would take a life over something stupid over a man trying to protect his home and family.

RedskinNation

Reaction score
Cool Idea.

A lot of support coming from cowboyszone today.

The battlelines have definitly been erased...atleast temporarily due to this tragedy.

Good Luck vs. the Packers on Thursday. For some reason I dont hate the Cowboys today.

RIP SEAN TAYLOR.

JakeCamp12

Reaction score
Rest in peace Sean....now let's catch the people that did this.

Reality, again, a classy move.:bow: