Site Layout Change in Honor of Sean Taylor **** PLEASE READ ****

MadCow

Reaction score
I hate to say what's already been said but it must be done. Extremely classy indeed! As a Cowboys fan, I want to show my support without being intrusive on the Commanders time of mourning.

This is a beautiful tribute and I'm thankful just to say that I'm a member of CZ. Thanks.

Jaxonsdaddd

Reaction score
Real tragedy like this puts football in its proper place. The Game VS the Packers Thursday suddenly doesnt feel as important or is changed now in someway...I dont know...

RIP Mr. Sean Taylor

slick325

Reaction score
This is a very classy gesture. Kudos to the Zone staff. I have the utmost respect for all of you and this just reinforces why my respect and admiration for you guys and gals is so high. Nicely done.

Rest in Peace Sean Taylor. GOD bless your soul and bring peace to your family and friends.

SteveOS

Dedicated to Sports Gaming
Reaction score
Typical classy fashion Reality. I figured you would have it up sooner though. :)

RIP Sean Taylor, you will be missed.

JJB500

Reaction score
Very classy, thanks! My prayers are out to Sean and his family. Rest in peace Sean.

Undisputed

Reaction score
I gotta admit, the burgundy scared the crap out of me at first.

But I am very proud to be a part of a site that makes simple gestures such as these in a time of tragedy. Well played guys. Well played.

stat2883

Reaction score
This was a very nice gesture by the Cowboys fans. I, as well as numerous other Commanders fans, really appreciate the sentiment. Its a tough day for us and all we can do is push forward. Its really tragic that someone so young had to leave us, and more importantly his family and daughter, behind.

God Speed Sean.

Despite what we say about each other at times, deep down we know that Dallas fans are among the best. Thank you all for your support here. It is a tremendous gesture.