News: Skip Bayless: "I'm not sure Zeke is going to play anywhere next year"

diamonddelts

Reaction score
27 years ago, 20 years ago, 10 years ago, and even 5 years ago have absolutely nothing to do with the current season and has no affect on how they will do this season inwhich they are certainly a contender in the NFC.
There is one constant here which you are missing.

Carson

Reaction score
We’re almost in June and Zeke is still unsigned. There’s certainly no guarantees he plays this season, but you would think he’ll sign with someone prior to camp. Either he’s taking his time or no one has shown interest so far. I think everyone is waiting for his price to come down. He’ll likely have to settle for a one year deal.
He will sign. But it will be in the middle of camp when injuries are piling up.

rambo2

Reaction score
There is one constant here which you are missing.
You are missing a lot with your nonsense. The bottom line is the team is good now in the present. To have all that negative crap that is in your mind is ridiculous, but go ahead and keep pulling it out of your ***.

diamonddelts

Reaction score
You are missing a lot with your nonsense. The bottom line is the team is good now in the present. To have all that negative crap that is in your mind is ridiculous, but go ahead and keep pulling it out of your ***.
Please refresh my mind and tell me when Dallas has passed the divisional round of the playoffs.

Also, please tell me what GM who hadn't been out of the division round in 27 years would still be around with Infinite job security.

Go ahead I'll wait.

rambo2

Reaction score
Please refresh my mind and tell me when Dallas has passed the divisional round of the playoffs.

Also, please tell me what GM who hadn't been out of the division round in 27 years would still be around with Infinite job security.

Go ahead I'll wait.
When had they been pass the divisional round when Jerry won his 1st of 3 Super Bowls? Again they have a good team now. They are in good shape going into the season. Go ahead and bad mouth them now when they are good. At the end of this season, they very well could have the best record in the NFC over the last 3 years.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think being "good"....means you can beat good teams.....not just bad ones.
Our 2021 and 2022 playoffs showcase that.
We could beat the terrible bucs....fine. couldnt beat the good 9ers. Twice in a row.
What does that make us?
I understand it is indeed simplified ...but it shouldnt be terribly complicated.

diamonddelts

Reaction score
When had they been pass the divisional round when Jerry won his 1st of 3 Super Bowls? Again they have a good team now. They are in good shape going into the season. Go ahead and bad mouth them now when they are good. At the end of this season, they very well could have the best record in the NFC over the last 3 years.
I agree for the regular season. Just not the playoffs. Dak has caved time and time against elite defenses.

I've defended him numerous times, but I can not anymore. However, no Cowboys team has overcome a mettling owner, bad gm, and puppet coaches who are yes men to said owner/fake gm in 27 years.

diamonddelts

Reaction score
We could beat the terrible bucs....fine. couldnt beat the good 9ers. Twice in a row.
What does that make us?
I understand it is indeed simplified ...but it shouldnt be terribly complicated.
THIS

rambo2

Reaction score
What does that make us?
They beat the Eagles.

DanTanna

Original Zone Member
Reaction score
No one in their right mind thinks Jerry is a good GM. 27 years and nothing to show for it and he still has the GM title? No one esle would. What other team would hire Jerry and say "we want to match your success for the last 27 years"? People are so dumb.

diamonddelts

Reaction score
No one in their right mind thinks Jerry is a good GM. 27 years and nothing to show for it and he still has the GM title? No one esle would. What other team would hire Jerry and say "we want to match your success for the last 27 years"? People are so dumb.
Lmao. Harsh but true.