News: Skip Bayless: "I'm not sure Zeke is going to play anywhere next year"

basel90

Reaction score
Skip is right on zeke , since 2020 . He is a waste . no other team wants him .

fairviewfarmer

Reaction score
Some team's starting RB will get hurt in camp or in the first couple regular season games, and said team will then reach out to Zeke.

Brooksey

Reaction score
Davis
Dowdle
Jones
Luepke
Pollard
Vaughn

There are enough RB's. They just need holes to run thru.
Its enough backs yes but are they good enough? We have no proven starter.

We have a part-time guy in Pollard coming off an injury and he's 190 lbs. Ronald Jones has not been good a 2nd back, Davis and the rookies are unproven.
I like Luepke and Vaughn but how they translate into the NFL is yet to be seen

Brooksey

Reaction score
I was waiting for it. I did not have to wait long. 3 yards and a cloud of dust.
It's better than a loss of 1 on some of those runs. I'm all for NOT bringing back Zeke but we need another proven starter with some beef, some toughness

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't know why he is still on tv.
neither-do-i-me-neither.gif

plasticman

Reaction score
There are 32 teams with 32 starting RB's and 32 backup RB's in this league. What are the odds that all 64 of these players will be healthy by the end of game #2 in the regular season?

There will be at least one team that wants to believe tat Zeke still has some of the old magic and just needs the right situation which just happens to be their situation.

The kind of RB's that had a strong beginning to their careers will always get 2nd and 3rd opportunities. It's why Dorsett spent a year as a Denver Bronco, OJ. Simpson was a 49er for two seasons, Five teams gave Adrian Peterson opportunities.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
15% beats no money at all.
Especially playing off the bench where he’ll more than likely be sitting. His starting days are (and have been) over. He has some value but none that I would be interested in.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
There are 32 teams with 32 starting RB's and 32 backup RB's in this league. What are the odds that all 64 of these players will be healthy by the end of game #2 in the regular season?

There will be at least one team that wants to believe tat Zeke still has some of the old magic and just needs the right situation which just happens to be their situation.

The kind of RB's that had a strong beginning to their careers will always get 2nd and 3rd opportunities. It's why Dorsett spent a year as a Denver Bronco, OJ. Simpson was a 49er for two seasons, Five teams gave Adrian Peterson opportunities.
Zeke had magic? When? Barry Sanders was magical. So was Walter Payton, Jim Brown, Tony Dorsett, and Emmitt Smith. Zeke was nothing but a greedy POS and I won't shed a tear if he never sees the field again.

ItzKelz

Reaction score
Proven fact. Cowboys fans that stop watching Skip Payless life expectancy goes up 13-15 years.....real talk