News: Skip Bayless: "I'm not sure Zeke is going to play anywhere next year"

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No one in their right mind thinks Jerry is a good GM. 27 years and nothing to show for it and he still has the GM title? No one esle would. What other team would hire Jerry and say "we want to match your success for the last 27 years"? People are so dumb.
In an alternate universe, Dallas is a publicly owned NFL team like Green Bay. Cowboys' shareholders canned Jerry Jones as general manager before Dave Campo's second season.

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Does Skip even watch football? Seems like more of a flower arrangement enthusiast..

rambo2

Reaction score
That's great! Note thatr I was talking about being good in the playoffs....where GOOD teams excel.
Teams like the Eagles who the Cowboys did beat. The Cowboys were also good on the road in Tampa in the playoffs where good teams excel.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Teams like the Eagles who the Cowboys did beat. The Cowboys were also good on the road in Tampa in the playoffs where good teams excel.
Tampa team sucked. Fact. Losers.

Doesn;t change the we played well....that;s fine. But it was not a good team.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yep Tampa had a terrible qb.
Yep.
Retired, unretired, Divorced/separated contentiously. OLD! Lost is bestest buddy brilliant head coach for a nobody.

Then retired again.

What ya got now?

"BUT...bu...but bu but.... brady goat bestest ever!"

Not last season. 9 other teams did exactly what we did. Playoffs by default not because brady was any good. Losers.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Oh, he'll play but it appears he's having a tough time accepting how value has dropped. I have read a couple of nuggets suggesting he still thinks his value is near the tag amount of $10M. In other words, I think he's willing to wait for the best offer.
In other words, CTE.

Motorola

Reaction score

Techsass

Reaction score
I think Brown and Sanders would have played several more years. Brown, as l understand it, was unhappy that the Browns wouldn't negotiate a better contract. Sanders was unhappy with how the Lions were being managed. I'm not sure if their teams refused to trade them, but they obviously want to play elsewhere...
Just saw a show on NFL about Brown. He was filming the Dirty Dozen (I think) & it ran over into the paid part of training camp. The Browns decided to fine him for each day he missed, so he just went ahead & retired.