Skip Bayless Thinks Eagles Have A Better Roster

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
I watch Skip for laughs. He’s all MopeyDope right now - but let the Cowboys string together 3-4 wins - he’ll be at the front of the line for the Blue Kool-Aid. Suckah!

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
AJ Brown is really damn good and totally on par with Cee Dee and their #2 is an elite WR as well. Dallas has a much better secondary but obviously Philly is trying to fix that with getting CJ back and drafting two of the best DB's in the draft. You're sleeping big time on AJ bro
I believe CeeDee is better than AJ Brown. Brown has the luxury of another pretty decent wideout as their #2 WR. But CeeDee is not going to be very happy if the Cowboys don’t get serious about paying him. He’s going to want no less than Brown is getting in an extension and want the commitment soon.

SuperBowlz

Reaction score
I believe CeeDee is better than AJ Brown. Brown has the luxury of another pretty decent wideout as their #2 WR. But CeeDee is not going to be very happy if the Cowboys don’t get serious about paying him. He’s going to want no less than Brown is getting in an extension and want the commitment soon.
I think they are equally as good. Both elite. AJ was on pace for 2000 yards half way through the season. Both dominant WRs in this league but you are damn right. Philly just gave AJ 96 million over 3 years. That's 32 per and Cee Dee is going to get more. 5 year 175 million I bet and Micah will want more than that... and Dak will want that same 175 million but over 3 years. I get why Jerry didn't go on a shopping spree but i don't get why he didn't do anything?

kskboys

Reaction score
lol. Prove? So no one’s performance ever fluctuates? Must be a boring league.
Youi must look into why if you really want the answer. Using a silly little saying doesn't solve anything.

Hurts is limited as a passer, it's obvious. If his running ability is limited, he is severely downgraded as a QB. And running QB's have a very short window to be good before they start getting those little nagging injuries that every NFL player deals w/. Hurts' window may already be closing.

ICP

Reaction score
I would have to agree with Skip. That being said, he's still an idiot

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Skip pretends to be a fan, but in reality, he's a hater and troll....sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings, because we have a few around here that fit that mold. Actually, I'm not sorry.
Seek counseling.......................GL

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
Youi must look into why if you really want the answer. Using a silly little saying doesn't solve anything.

Hurts is limited as a passer, it's obvious. If his running ability is limited, he is severely downgraded as a QB. And running QB's have a very short window to be good before they start getting those little nagging injuries that every NFL player deals w/. Hurts' window may already be closing.
You threw around “proven” which is silly.