Skip Bayless Thinks Eagles Have A Better Roster

reddyuta

Reaction score
the eagles have had better roster for the past few years but that doesn't mean they will win the division.

cald0d30s0

Reaction score
Well, yeah in paper they do. But as some people say here, they always have this A+ draft and hype, then season starts and most of their “Future HOF picks” wont even start or they get injured.

I agree with Skip, but also let’s wait until mid season. In paper teams don’t play games.

32BellyOption

Reaction score
AJ Brown is really damn good and totally on par with Cee Dee and their #2 is an elite WR as well. Dallas has a much better secondary but obviously Philly is trying to fix that with getting CJ back and drafting two of the best DB's in the draft. You're sleeping big time on AJ bro
AJ no doubt is a top 10 WR. I just think Cee Dee is better. Overall their WR core is better as we don’t have a bonafide #2 now. We’ll see on those DB’s but it does appear they’ve upgraded but not on par with our guys.

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
They certainly are on the forefront of FA and had a hell of a draft. BUT…..they still have that QB and now he’s being coached by KM. Lol
Rumor has it that they had a better roster than us in 2023 as well ;)

SuperBowlz

Reaction score
AJ no doubt is a top 10 WR. I just think Cee Dee is better. Overall their WR core is better as we don’t have a bonafide #2 now. We’ll see on those DB’s but it does appear they’ve upgraded but not on par with our guys.
That's a common mistake that people think a problem is fixed because you drafted good prospect at a position of need. The two new DBs could be Darelle Revis and Mel Blount or they could both be burnt toast. Who knows this early. On top of that, corners seem to bust more than any other position. Such a hard position to lock down and Dallas seems to be one of a few teams with a really nice secondary.
Time will tell but I did really like that Quinyon kid from what little i saw and read.

chicago JK

Reaction score
I think the Eagles pretty clearly have a better roster. The question is their QB a real franchise QB. Or did he have one really great year and won't be able to capture that again. Second, do they have the right coach. He made all the right calls two years ago. Last year was a disaster and he seemed over his head. Can he too get back to 2 years ago?

Gambit

Reaction score
Below is the list of things that I care what Skip Bayless speaks on.

Sandyf

Reaction score
Skip said the same thing after the draft last year. Coaching changes, injuries, locker room chemistry all play into how things go with each team. Are we just as talented? It is every person perspective of it. Until they play the game, then we will see. Opinions are like butts, we all have one.

chuck520

Reaction score
He and all the mediots think that every year. They are big Eagles homers. Always have been, always will be.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Duh, they had a better roster than us before the draft

The Eagles still think they're in their super bowl window, and thanks to Roseman they are.

Will they win one again? I honestly don't care anymore.

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Can’t say a word about it

Well yeah, they do. These teams are in two different places right now.

Dallas is 100% entering a two year rebuild period in which they intend to remain competitive, but they certainly are not going to win a championship while they clear huge cap hits from Tank, Martin, Gallup, Dak, the rest of Zeke's contract, etc.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The same reason that if I saw Britney Spears calling Phanye West "crazy", I might be like "psssst, Britney, your NOT wrong, but you might want to just keep ur head down here"

I mean....you know the deal
Yeah but your analogy doesn’t work…it’s more like if a Britney Spears fan called Kanye crazy…we wouldn’t think twice lol.