Skip Bayless Thinks Eagles Have A Better Roster

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Buuuuuttttt.....we....WE...are laughing at them? I know THEIR season ended in disaster.....but WE....I mean, DALLAS FANS....are doing the laughing?!?!?!?!?!.!?!

(Pssstttt, did this guy not watch Version 8.0 of our annual postseason humiliation???)
I don’t play for the Cowboys…I laugh at who and what I want. Im not restricted to what I root or laugh at because of the Cowboys. Maybe that’s what yall do in Philly…..

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
Nothing wrong with admitting the Eagles have a better roster on paper......it still takes scheme, coaching, and chemistry......that's what broke down for those pukes last season
They lacked all of the above. The front office is as much responsible as any. They had no talent. They went into the season with no depth, and when they lost their starters in the secondary they had nothing but rookie free agents, and guys from other people's practice squad. Their defensive coaches were inadequate. Their offense carried them only so far. They struggled on defense to hold any lead. I'm shocked we lost to them especially the way that game ended in Philadelphia. It was a wasted opportunity, and lost bragging rights. That's big for me. :)

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Yeah. Again. Where where they? You keep downplaying the fact that Philly has been to 2 and won 1 in the last decade. While the cowboys can’t make it out of the divisional even with home field.
I’m confused to your point? What does what they did two years ago have to do with my post?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You think this is a dig at Philly but all you did was just own yourself.

The fact they played in the SB is significantly more than we have accomplished in over 2.5 decades.

There is nothing funnier than watching Cowboys fans throw shade at other franchises, especially ones that have dwarfed our success recently.
What’s funny is that Cowboy fans like you think you can’t talk crap to Eagle fans because you’re so cool and you’re a “realist”…I can “dig” who I want I’m not the one who went out there and laid an egg…Cowboy fans are not responsible for what they do and shouldn’t be held accountable….

shabazz

Reaction score
They lacked all of the above. The front office is as much responsible as any. They had no talent. They went into the season with no depth, and when they lost their starters in the secondary they had nothing but rookie free agents, and guys from other people's practice squad. Their defensive coaches were inadequate. Their offense carried them only so far. They struggled on defense to hold any lead. I'm shocked we lost to them especially the way that game ended in Philadelphia. It was a wasted opportunity, and lost bragging rights. That's big for me. :)
In their defense all Super Bowl rosters usually get poached as well as the coaches.

The only defense against this is having a Patrick Mahomes on the roster that can overcome these things.....remember how they predicted losing Eric Bienemy was gonna spell doom for the Chiefs when he left?.......Mahomes is still balling and genius Bienemy is coaching college ball

Ken

Reaction score
Lane Johnson apparently knows him. He speaks highly of him beings they went to the same alma mater. We have good luck with O lineman. I hope you're right about Beebe.
Yup, Lane called him an absolute "freakazoid" athletically. Just has to polish his technique. I will feel better about his technique development if we hear he is working with Duke. Haven't heard that yet...did for Cooper Beebe at C.

sunalsorises

Reaction score
Stephen A. Smith has a better show. He's going to retire Skip whose ratings are plummeting.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
How does Houston have a better QB than the league MVP?
Just like people who don’t think Dak is a top 10 quarterback. Stats and wins don’t matter for Lamar because the Ravens have not gone to the Super Bowl and he has two playoff wins. For some reason Hurts is great because he beat the Giants and an injured San Francisco team in the playoffs to get to a Super Bowl while throwing for less then 100 yards in those games. :huh:

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Skip is milking the Cowboys again to keep his show afloat. I just saw his Undisputed reaction to drafting Tyler. Sounds just like his reaction to drafting Tyler Smith a few seasons ago. The Cowboys passed on the best center in the draft nonsense. Complained about Guyton not being tough and his inexperience. Sound familiar.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I only follow the "DAK ATTACK" and Clarence Hill Jr. and David Helman posts.
Now there is objective reporting at its finest!!!!! :muttley:

P.S. Oops, I almost forgot to add to the mix Kurt Warner.

Mitch

Reaction score
The Eagles just signed Mekhi Becton to a one year, 5.5 million deal. Some talk the talk, others walk the walk.

mcmvp

Reaction score
I will never EVER give a crap what Skip says.

Not sure why anyone would.
Couldn’t agree more. I don’t care if he’s saying positive stuff about the Eagles, Cowboys, or any other team. I can’t stand that guy and don’t respect him

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score

Can’t say a word about it

They should have. They retained their own, shopped in free agency and had a bunch of draft picks.

That doesn't mean they will be the better team. I mean, they had more talent than us last year.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Philly didnt lose 10 guys so yeah they should have a better roster!

They probably had more draft picks too.

They also dont wait for FA to call them lol.
They sign guys for more than 1 year too !

Since dallas won div last year, that means phil or wash will win it this season.

SuperBowlz

Reaction score
It really did aggravate me that they got the best ranked corner in the draft at pick 22. But who the hell is Jalyx Hunt? He's potentially a star pass rusher? I guess every DE has that potential, but he wasn't in the top 100 players on the big board I was looking at.
Jalyx has athletic ability but i heard he's a 2 year project. He went to a tiny school that NO ONE watches

SuperBowlz

Reaction score
We already have two of the top CB’s in the league who are better than the rookies they just drafted. They also don’t have a WR the caliber of Cee Dee. We have Micah. Aside from that both teams are about equal. And neither team will win a SB anytime soon.
AJ Brown is really damn good and totally on par with Cee Dee and their #2 is an elite WR as well. Dallas has a much better secondary but obviously Philly is trying to fix that with getting CJ back and drafting two of the best DB's in the draft. You're sleeping big time on AJ bro