Video: Skip & Shannon: Teams believe Cooper could leave Dallas

Qcard

Reaction score
Teams believe he could leave Dallas and become the highest paid WR in football..

IMO it shouldn’t be a problem because we have an elite QB and elite QBs can make decent WRs like Laurent Robinson look great.

Alert another Dak Hater trying to disguise their hate!!

The Myth of Romo grows... coincidentally the season in which Laurent Robinson gained NFL creditability because of Romo's elite Franchise QB making average players better the Cowboys finished 8-8 3rd in NFC East.
Lauren got $14 million guaranteed from Jags. Romo passed for (4000 plus yards...Dak did in 2019)

There you have it Cowboy nation, hate in it's purest form...this is the standard for Elite QB...Tony Romo 2011?

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
That show is scripted and they just actors.

People that have been guests on the show have confirmed that they are quizzed about their opinions pre-show and that the producers and hosts then script their opinions (they can't have both hosts and the guest with the same opinion on a topic).

Yeah.. I watch these shows for entertainment mostly.

Fastpitch Dad

Reaction score
B/c Jason Garrett is an idiot, that has nothing to do with Cooper.
I couldn't wait for Garrett to be shown the door but if he seen Cooper wasn't giving the effort, he did exactly what I would want my coach to do. You put players on the field who want to be there.

I seen many times where Cooper look disinterested during a game and had terrible body language.

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
I doubt Cooper would sign any deal before he becomes a FA, it would be stupid to do so, he may want to stay a Cowboy but his agent will still listen to offers from other teams, plus unless there are still 2 tag options available to the team next week which i doubt then that means the Cowboys would have to tag Cooper over Dak and that won't happen. So either the Cowboys offer him a deal of 20m+ per season which he would probably sign and tag Dak or they give in to Daks demands 35m-40m per season and tag Cooper, no way both of the agents for these guys haven't talked to each other!