Video: Skip: Should Cowboys feel confident about starting Dak Week 1?

stinkface

Reaction score
5rBdBgZh.png

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Should Cowboys fans feel confident about pappydog making it through the season without attacking the starting QB?
impossible....

when we win, he will be here complaining about the two series we didn't score or the interception he threw and that it was the OL that won the game.
when we lose, he comes, guns loaded, blaming everything under the sun and the pandemic on Dak.

its inevitable. and predictable as the sun rising in the east.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
impossible....

when we win, he will be here complaining about the two series we didn't score or the interception he threw and that it was the OL that won the game.
when we lose, he comes, guns loaded, blaming everything under the sun and the pandemic on Dak.

its inevitable. and predictable as the sun rising in the east.
You have bigger concerns than Pappy.
Sept 9th is just around the corner so concern yourself that your boy Mr.Prescott can make Pappy eat crow?
Personally, I hope he does being a true Cowboy fan and not a Dak-Freak.
Tick tock tick tock on the field all truths will be verified.......

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Which is exactly how they want you to feel. Sign a fraud as a franchise player. Fill out the depth chart with garbage. Even a decent backup is too threatening.
I wanted Rivers or Brees in here.

I believe Dak, although better than the back ups, is going to be playing hurt and it's going to hurt us. People think because we've not brought in a formidable back up that Dak must not be THAT injured, but I'm with you. We've not brought in a formidable back up because the organization don't want to make Dak look bad.

The people around here seem to care more about who the QB is rather than how the team will perform. They seem perfectly willing to take loses to allow Dak to work his rust off. I'm not about that. I'm not built that way. I want to win every day. I think it's selfish of Dak to work out his rust when the games count. As if all these other guys haven't been putting in the work.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I actually watched the vid lol unlike some who posted lol.
they didnt say anything that wasnt true or accurate. it was one of their better shows.
The answer to the question, is no.

They also talked about the defense which they basically like how it is looking.

DandyDon52

Reaction score

I believe Dak, although better than the back ups, is going to be playing hurt and it's going to hurt us. People think because we've not brought in a formidable back up that Dak must not be THAT injured, but I'm with you. We've not brought in a formidable back up because the organization don't want to make Dak look bad.

The people around here seem to care more about who the QB is rather than how the team will perform. They seem perfectly willing to take loses to allow Dak to work his rust off. I'm not about that. I'm not built that way. I want to win every day. I think it's selfish of Dak to work out his rust when the games count. As if all these other guys haven't been putting in the work.
good point, but I guess jerry thinks dak will be 100% game one and will go entire season, so dont really need a good bkup!
and now he has said rush is all they need lol.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
good point, but I guess jerry thinks dak will be 100% game one and will go entire season, so dont really need a good bkup!
and now he has said rush is all they need lol.
To me, it's not right that you have all these guys putting in work to get ready while Dak gets to take it easy in practice and then use the real games to work off the rust. That's not fair to the rest of the team. The dudes had what? 3 days of full practice? That's it.

I mean, you have Amari Cooper out here playing preseason games to get ready. He always seems to have some sort of little injury or something, but he's doing his part to be ready.

Dak is being babied, but that's just the culture of this organization at this point. That's why the team will ultimately not reach it's goal. Because why should they? It's not like they'll be any kind of repercussions for it. They're still getting over paid and get to work in this "no accountability" type of atmosphere. They have it made.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
You have bigger concerns than Pappy.
Sept 9th is just around the corner so concern yourself that your boy Mr.Prescott can make Pappy eat crow?
Personally, I hope he does being a true Cowboy fan and not a Dak-Freak.
Tick tock tick tock on the field all truths will be verified.......
LOL.

see you reveal so much of your mind set when you speak....
I have no concerns....I consider this entertainment, but to you its more like life and death as you take this so seriously. 99.34% of your posts are Dak related and that's obsessive compulsive behavior....
I will continue my psycho analysis of you....you will try to hide, purposely do a few things differently, but all people will eventually reveal their true self....

I find it interesting, exploring simple minds...

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Which is exactly how they want you to feel. Sign a fraud as a franchise player. Fill out the depth chart with garbage. Even a decent backup is too threatening.
well, you slobbered last year over Dalton...we saw the result....some of you even touted gilbert as the answer...now you are backing off....interesting...no shame what so ever....very interesting indeed.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

you know he is hurt because you looked through the MRIs? and sat in the doctor's meeting doing the evaluation...please do tell more...

oh, sorry. I forgot Adam Shefter said it...my bad

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

I liked Brees but that was eons ago, so we never had a chance at him. I didn't want Rivers. I think he was shot and done......slightly better than Dalton....

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
To me, it's not right that you have all these guys putting in work to get ready while Dak gets to take it easy in practice and then use the real games to work off the rust. That's not fair to the rest of the team. The dudes had what? 3 days of full practice? That's it.

I mean, you have Amari Cooper out here playing preseason games to get ready. He always seems to have some sort of little injury or something, but he's doing his part to be ready.

Dak is being babied, but that's just the culture of this organization at this point. That's why the team will ultimately not reach it's goal. Because why should they? It's not like they'll be any kind of repercussions for it. They're still getting over paid and get to work in this "no accountability" type of atmosphere. They have it made.
actually it was 2.5 days of full practice, with the first day taking it easy...so actually 1.5 days and the 1/2 day doesn't count anyway, so its at best 1 day of full practice....