Video: Skip: Should Cowboys feel confident about starting Dak Week 1?

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
we had 11 OL lineups all the starters but Cwill missed all year or multiple games so no NOT JUST Missing tackles lmao..

we were missing all our starters and our backups and used guys basically off PS and the street to block most of the year for dalton.,.smh get real this is what i mean Papas rips dak you defend him by ripping Dalton who played with far les sof team then Dak..get over it no coach or player had shot last year and any fan who uses any layers stats from last year pro or con toi win debate is sports idiot ie clownfan..lmao..

you have horrible memory or selective both of you straight clowning in this thread..

dalton had benefits with that team lmao get out of here clownfan..
like I said, smith didn't play. collins never played...but hey write up what ever Dalton-Excuses you like. slobber as you wish.

but defense was much much much better.....but hey, lets ignore that....it doesn't suit your argument...lets stick to the OL shuffle....its a better excuse for Dalton.

I like the term clownfan...I may adopt that.....:thumbup:

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
On Sept 9th All of America will be watching what a 160 million $$$$ QB can do?
dak-prescott-dak.gif

This simply is not enough.......
he is under paid...he got screwed in the deal :flagwave:

blueblood70

Reaction score
like I said, smith didn't play. collins never played...but hey write up what ever Dalton-Excuses you like. slobber as you wish.

but defense was much much much better.....but hey, lets ignore that....it doesn't suit your argument...lets stick to the OL shuffle....its a better excuse for Dalton.

chose it over hater

found you seems lonely over there

49be983d5722373814b2da80839a9d45--a-clown-the-stand.jpg

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
chose it over hater

found you seems lonely over there

49be983d5722373814b2da80839a9d45--a-clown-the-stand.jpg

wow, its so crowded....I am never around crowd like that....usually my mom's basement, with no windows....outside scares me

p.s.
I like that wig.... goes with my big shoes...I am going to look through amazon....thanks for the idea

blueblood70

Reaction score

you forgot steele and knight also got hurt biadasz hurt , cam erving twice, martin twice, and others far too many to explain to you obviously

11 different OL lineups over 16 games is why the Qb had no cance, add in fumbles penalties and mistakes and bad calls by coaches, dropped passed not an excuse Dalton played with a Preseason roster hat all facts..this crap we are watching now in PS with backup OL looked like turnstiles ...dropped passes, missed assignments that as what dalton had in real games..

ill give you a pass you most likely took 5th of jack to get through games bob ueker style lol it was like Major Legaue :)) that can effect a fans memory..blacked out:muttley::lmao:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
What do you care, right?

Because if we lose as long as you can place blame anywhere else but on Dak's play you're happy as a lark.

Believe it or not, some of us want to actually win the game and couldn't care less how Dak plays in it as long as we win. We also recognize that Dak is the most important player on the offense, so if he's self sabotaging himself, either knowingly or unknowingly, by not participating fully in practice then we're less likely to win the game. That's all that matters to me.
You're a Eagles fan masking as a Cowboy fan. What matters to you is irrelevant at this point. You just want Dak to get hurt during the preseason so you can laugh and giggle. I know your MO lol.

blueblood70

Reaction score
wow, its so crowded....I am never around crowd like that....usually my mom's basement, with no windows....outside scares me

p.s.
I like that wig.... goes with my big shoes...I am going to look through amazon....thanks for the idea
covid restrictions :)

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
To me, it's not right that you have all these guys putting in work to get ready while Dak gets to take it easy in practice and then use the real games to work off the rust. That's not fair to the rest of the team. The dudes had what? 3 days of full practice? That's it.

I mean, you have Amari Cooper out here playing preseason games to get ready. He always seems to have some sort of little injury or something, but he's doing his part to be ready.

Dak is being babied, but that's just the culture of this organization at this point. That's why the team will ultimately not reach it's goal. Because why should they? It's not like they'll be any kind of repercussions for it. They're still getting over paid and get to work in this "no accountability" type of atmosphere. They have it made.
Or maybe, and not saying your wrong, hope your wrong,, but maybe Dak knows he hurt himself enough to take himself out of the preseason.
Im sure Dak is fully aware the risks involved facing a stingy Bucs defense with no real time action being played.
I have defended the being overcautious stance to this point, and didnt think it was ever anything significant,, yet this injury lingers.
I mean if this is all bogus, and just Dak finally getting payed, and taking the summer off then he truly is a monumental bust.
I dont think any fan wants that to be the truth.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
you forgot steele and knight also got hurt biadasz hurt , cam erving twice, martin twice, and others far too many to explain to you obviously

11 different OL lineups over 16 games is why the Qb had no cance, add in fumbles penalties and mistakes and bad calls by coaches, dropped passed not an excuse Dalton played with a Preseason roster hat all facts..this crap we are watching now in PS with backup OL looked like turnstiles ...dropped passes, missed assignments that as what dalton had in real games..

ill give you a pass you most likely took 5th of jack to get through games bob ueker style lol it was like Major Legaue :)) that can effect a fans memory..blacked out:muttley::lmao:
so tell me, how the defense played first 5 games...how they played last 11? its simple really....look it up..

oh, sorry...I forgot, the defensive play doesn't support your agenda...we will go with the OL stuff, it fits your spin better....:thumbup:

see I am here to support you

5th of Jack? that was just in the first cup of coffee....normally its three bottles per day......

I looked up to bob ueker..... don't insult him please...he is an idol....:mad:

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
We know you believe everything the Cowboys PR team tells you. You don't have to remind us every chance you get.

Again, I'm a "show me" type. I don't care what you say to the media, but show me with your actions.

Talk to me when he goes back to being a full participant in practice, until then I don't really care what him, jerry, or any of the PR team has to say about.

Show me, don't tell me.
but you believe what Shefter and Skip said...got it! :thumbup:

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The irony of that is he accused me of being a Wentz fan lol....the most anti-Wentz fan on this site. It wasn't based on anything at all lol.
rocyaice is an Eagles fan who's in Love with Dak......
Dang now it all makes sense.....:flagwave:

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I see all the usual Dak / team haters are out spewing their same crap over and over.

Mods, we need a "repeat' filter. So this haters' post are deleted, or have the ******* in them. As they have the typical crap in every post. Well they may change a few words.

75boyz

Reaction score
I wanted Rivers or Brees in here.

I believe Dak, although better than the back ups, is going to be playing hurt and it's going to hurt us. People think because we've not brought in a formidable back up that Dak must not be THAT injured, but I'm with you. We've not brought in a formidable back up because the organization don't want to make Dak look bad.

The people around here seem to care more about who the QB is rather than how the team will perform. They seem perfectly willing to take loses to allow Dak to work his rust off. I'm not about that. I'm not built that way. I want to win every day. I think it's selfish of Dak to work out his rust when the games count. As if all these other guys haven't been putting in the work.

It's weird at the attempt at reverse psychology with the whole TEAM blame game.

Just once I'd like to see a confessions poll done with polygraph buzzers to alert if lying, lol

Seriously,
Team over player OR Player over team.
Most important to said fan...

The TEAM winning OR Dak's stats.

I'd wager the so called haters group would be fine with wins REGARDLESS of the Dallas Prescotts individual agendas.

I want Quinn to really get this dee to actually playing solid football and then judge the responses.

I mean wasn't that the entire offseason narrative?
Get this defense to mediocre and this Dak led juggernaut will do the rest.

Right?

Fun times, lol

jmo

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You're a Eagles fan masking as a Cowboy fan. What matters to you is irrelevant at this point. You just want Dak to get hurt during the preseason so you can laugh and giggle. I know your MO lol.
Says the guy that flat out thinks Wentz is better than Dak....

I'm the Eagles fan though, right?

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Skip is a moron. Always has been, always will be. You may as well post SAS as a source. They're both morons from the same cloth.