Video: Skip: Should Cowboys feel confident about starting Dak Week 1?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
you know he is hurt because you looked through the MRIs? and sat in the doctor's meeting doing the evaluation...please do tell more...

oh, sorry. I forgot Adam Shefter said it...my bad
We know you believe everything the Cowboys PR team tells you. You don't have to remind us every chance you get.

Again, I'm a "show me" type. I don't care what you say to the media, but show me with your actions.

Talk to me when he goes back to being a full participant in practice, until then I don't really care what him, jerry, or any of the PR team has to say about.

Show me, don't tell me.

blueblood70

Reaction score
well, you slobbered last year over Dalton...we saw the result....some of you even touted gilbert as the answer...now you are backing off....interesting...no shame what so ever....very interesting indeed.
the result you mean with 3rd string ol 11 OL lineups many injuries' and others around him choking.,.look daks better then Dalton but Daltons a solid starter and wish he was still here as the baclups..it was not fair assessment with the garbage we had called roster last year..

if you choose to use those games a barometer, you are also a troll in the other directions .. you are all trolls and haters ontboth sides, most of use hiver in the middles looking up and down at you all and say you are being immature clowns..

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
they better be because he is the only option if they want to have any chance to win games

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Like they said, they're just trying to be cautious, so cautious that he won't be ready when the real season starts.
And a certain segment of the fanbase are perfectly okay with Dak using real games that count to work off his rust.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
the result you mean with 3rd string ol 11 OL lineups many injuries' and others around him choking.,.look daks better then Dalton but Daltons a solid starter and wish he was still here as the baclups..it was not fair assessment with the garbage we had called roster last year..

if you choose to use those games a barometer, you are also a troll in the other directions .. you are all trolls and haters ontboth sides, most of use hiver in the middles looking up and down at you all and say you are being immature clowns..
well, Smith played 1.5 games. Collins was out....so not sure what you mean by 3rd stringers he played with and Dak played with supermen as you are insinuating....why lick Dalton's boots? I don't get the love affair....please explain

the defense did step up for Dalton...first 5 games HISTORICALLY bad defense....worst in NFL history...but Dalton had benefit of an average defense. getting turnovers, scoring, etc....

go ahead lick his boots....slobber slobber slobber....

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
And a certain segment of the fanbase are perfectly okay with Dak using real games that count to work off his rust.
Yeah. The smart ones. I like how y'all pretend to care if he plays in preseason or not. In the same breathe y'all will say we have no chance against the Buccaneers but pretend like you care if he uses that as a rust game or not.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Leave it to @PAPPYDOG to be the only poster who not only watches Skip Bayliss and Colin Coward but also post them on the forum so you know it must be something unfavorable about Dak lol.

Guess that 6-11 in our last 17 games and those 75 million bucks hit home with you ehhh??
Sorry, bud as the truth is always out there......

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LOL.

see you reveal so much of your mind set when you speak....
I have no concerns....I consider this entertainment, but to you its more like life and death as you take this so seriously. 99.34% of your posts are Dak related and that's obsessive compulsive behavior....
I will continue my psycho analysis of you....you will try to hide, purposely do a few things differently, but all people will eventually reveal their true self....

I find it interesting, exploring simple minds...

im-on-your-brain-youre-thinking-about-me.gif

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Yeah. The smart ones. I like how y'all pretend to care if he plays in preseason or not. In the same breathe y'all will say we have no chance against the Buccaneers but pretend like you care if he uses that as a rust game or not.
What do you care, right?

Because if we lose as long as you can place blame anywhere else but on Dak's play you're happy as a lark.

Believe it or not, some of us want to actually win the game and couldn't care less how Dak plays in it as long as we win. We also recognize that Dak is the most important player on the offense, so if he's self sabotaging himself, either knowingly or unknowingly, by not participating fully in practice then we're less likely to win the game. That's all that matters to me.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
So you're willing to throw out the 1st game because your hero won't be ready to play? What about the next 3 or 4 while he is still working off the rust because he hasn't been participating in the full practices? You will be ok with that too?
so based on your expert opinion, having 18+ years of football playing and coaching experience and probably having served in several college and NFL front offices, perhaps even tried out for an NFL team after college...one series in preseason is necessary to be ready for regular season... got it...thanks for the expert advice...:thumbup:

blueblood70

Reaction score
well, Smith played 1.5 games. Collins was out....so not sure what you mean by 3rd stringers he played with and Dak played with supermen as you are insinuating....why lick Dalton's boots? I don't get the love affair....please explain

the defense did step up for Dalton...first 5 games HISTORICALLY bad defense....worst in NFL history...but Dalton had benefit of an average defense. getting turnovers, scoring, etc....

go ahead lick his boots....slobber slobber slobber....

we had 11 OL lineups all the starters but Cwill missed all year or multiple games so no NOT JUST Missing tackles lmao..

we were missing all our starters and our backups and used guys basically off PS and the street to block most of the year for dalton.,.smh get real this is what i mean Papas rips dak you defend him by ripping Dalton who played with far les sof team then Dak..get over it no coach or player had shot last year and any fan who uses any layers stats from last year pro or con toi win debate is sports idiot ie clownfan..lmao..

you have horrible memory or selective both of you straight clowning in this thread..

dalton had benefits with that team lmao get out of here clownfan..

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
6-11? actually, factully its 7-9...but hey, I know your kind...make up stuff and then have somebody else reference it as a source and that makes it legitimate...got it...:thumbup:

I am not in Jr. High...still struggling with getting passed 5th grade...its so hard.

On Sept 9th All of America will be watching what a 160 million $$$$ QB can do?
dak-prescott-dak.gif

This simply is not enough.......