Video: Skip: Should Cowboys feel confident about starting Dak Week 1?

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Love to still have Andy would be top 2 or 3 backup QB's in the league...But I'm also glad he is getting another shot, its not a great shot but he will do something with it.
32 NFL teams. So I’m still looking for a legitimate starter. How could you not wanna guy like Dalton on your team. I don’t think people look at the entire pitcher. Or they wouldn’t open their mouth. Maybe they would, LMAO

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
To be fair, didn't Dak host some maskless party in the earlygoing? Not saying Dak's party was the epicenter of outbreak in this country but you just don't know, do you? Interesting.
Ahhh. That explains the economic downturn, deaths and schools closing. So not only he got paid 160M he cost the US economy 1 trillion dollars in the process......cut him.....

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
BUT AS A BACKUP HES MORE THEN SERVICABLE . ID TAKE HIM BACK NOW FOR 10MIL AS BACKUP

YOU AS FAN" HAS BEEN" IS ABOUT AS FAR AS I GO UNLESS I WANT A BENCHING..
You didnt need caps lock to express your opinion

DandyDon52

Reaction score
To me, it's not right that you have all these guys putting in work to get ready while Dak gets to take it easy in practice and then use the real games to work off the rust. That's not fair to the rest of the team. The dudes had what? 3 days of full practice? That's it.

I mean, you have Amari Cooper out here playing preseason games to get ready. He always seems to have some sort of little injury or something, but he's doing his part to be ready.

Dak is being babied, but that's just the culture of this organization at this point. That's why the team will ultimately not reach it's goal. Because why should they? It's not like they'll be any kind of repercussions for it. They're still getting over paid and get to work in this "no accountability" type of atmosphere. They have it made.
Well he has also babied zekey. he didnt play PS in 2019 or this season. Doubt he is doing much in practice.
jerry has his fav's, and he will over pay them and baby them. That's just how he rolls lol.

But this is why I now dont want the cowboys actually going to another SB, much less win one, as I dont want to see
jerry ever hold up another lombardi. He doesnt deserve it .
I like cowboys to be good enough to make the playoffs, then get beat lol, and then have the cameras show despondent
jerry lol.

ESisback

Reaction score
I’m so sick of all this ENDLESS talk! He said this, he said that, he did this, he did that, they did this and said that, blah blah blah, doom-n-gloom, they’re hiding something, so and so says the season is lost, more blah blah blah…JUST SHUT UP! Line up and play football with whoever ya got, and what happens, happens! So what, who cares, the end!

Inching closer to finding alternatives…