Video: Skip: Should Cowboys feel confident about starting Dak Week 1?

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I talk about the team and it's players.

You talk about me.

There's a difference.

Lol again Jerry everything is not about you and you post about other players like 2%....but go ahead tell me more about how its all about you...and 98% of your posts are not "setting fans straight" about Dak....

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Lol again Jerry everything is not about you and you post about other players like 2%....but go ahead tell me more about how its all about you...and 98% of your posts are not "setting fans straight" about Dak....
Then stop making everything about me.

I'd prefer to talk about the team and it's player. Instead of having you obsess over every word I say.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Then stop making everything about me.

I'd prefer to talk about the team and it's player. Instead of having you obsess over every word I say.

Dam your therapist hit a gold mine here you ignore the obvious, it will be a forever process because you can only hear you...

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
On Sept 9th All of America will be watching what a 160 million $$$$ QB can do?
dak-prescott-dak.gif

This simply is not enough.......

Your attempts here are just pure sensationalism to try to get a rise out of people. This pre practice routine has nothing to do with on-field performance. It is one many physical exercises he does to get ready for the game. Why aren't you ragging on him or the rest fo the team on the yoga session they did in Hard Knocks? Why are you *****ing about the stretching exercises he does?

Your fandom is quite vitriolic and quite frankly hateful, but you try to couch your passive aggressiveness in a logical framework.

I highly suggest you do what the rest of Cowboys nation is doing. Just hold your water and wait for the games. Salary and pre-game exercises have nothing to do with performance under live fire.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
To be fair, didn't Dak host some maskless party in the earlygoing? Not saying Dak's party was the epicenter of outbreak in this country but you just don't know, do you? Interesting.

Sure he had that, it was not a smart move on his part....but in all fairness if being in your 20's and not taking this seriously enuff at the start was a Capitol punishment...we would be missing a generation right now, again that does not make it right just shows the diference between how the youth thought about the warnings compared to the older generation ....

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Sure he had that, it was not a smart move on his part....but in all fairness if being in your 20's and not taking this seriously enuff at the start was a Capitol punishment...we would be missing a generation right now, again that does not make it right just shows the diference between how the youth thought about the warnings compared to the older generation ....

Bro, it was a joke.

Now I have to report you for going outside the bounds of the discussion (another joke). Lol.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Russell Wilson, Stafford, Prescott, I think all three are a little bit underrated. Stafford because of the Lions. But you have to love his integrity sticking with it it Russell Wilson I don’t know why he doesn’t get the respect he deserve. Prescott had a great rookie season. And then the team win turmoil for so many different reasons. And now they say he’s improved accuracy seeing the defense. Imagine him being better than his rookie season. And people don’t think is the right choice. It just doesn’t make sense to me

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
BUT AS A BACKUP HES MORE THEN SERVICABLE . ID TAKE HIM BACK NOW FOR 10MIL AS BACKUP

YOU AS FAN" HAS BEEN" IS ABOUT AS FAR AS I GO UNLESS I WANT A BENCHING..
I never put anyone on ignore, I never pressed The report button. Kudos for keeping your cool. I’m telling you it’s getting hard here. I keep biting my tongue weather I’m right or wrong

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
BUT AS A BACKUP HES MORE THEN SERVICABLE . ID TAKE HIM BACK NOW FOR 10MIL AS BACKUP

YOU AS FAN" HAS BEEN" IS ABOUT AS FAR AS I GO UNLESS I WANT A BENCHING..

Love to still have Andy would be top 2 or 3 backup QB's in the league...But I'm also glad he is getting another shot, its not a great shot but he will do something with it.