Video: Skip: Should Cowboys feel confident about starting Dak Week 1?

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Find in writing where I have ever said Prescott is better than Mahomes. I said I would choose Prescott over Mahomes. You interpret that as you will
some call that having premature ejaculation....he is so ready to jump and attack, he can't help himself....he often doesn't read my posts ;)

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
That’s pure speculation. Did you forget you have teammates. Coaching, special teams, management, do you think it’s a simple as a quarterback
I didn't forget.

You take Dak and I'll take Mahomes. My team will beat your team 8/10 times.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It seems that’s all everyone does here lately. You just get yourself. And I am not blameless either. I’m trying to get out of the routine of it. But so many trolls
I hear ya. I sometimes get caught up in the whizzing matches....but I don't try.

I'm no expert....like so many others. I just say what I think.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
You take Dak and I'll take Mahomes and my team will be your team 8/10 times.

you know the Chiefs are also looking for fans you have a choice....or stay here and bash all the Cowboys players and keep posting up on Cowboys fans for liking the QB...again I have no Idea why you get the labels your getting.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Would you really in a hypothetical situation, take Dak over Mahomes?
Contracts obviously dont matter, so based solely on talent alone?
It’s really difficult to answer that question there’s too much criteria. As far as attitude culture camaraderie yes. If I needed to make the players around me better than they are yes. Pure athleticism the same. Accuracy I’ll give it to mahomes. I don’t think Mahomes is really that much greater than Prescott. I think he’s totally overrated in that aspect of the best thing ever. I think the media Need a replacement love a boy for Aaron Rodgers. They put them on a pedestal in a better watch out. I don’t think he should’ve ever be in San Francisco. How much Terry Bradshaw he loses that game he go down to the most overrated player in Recent media years. And how many professional football players agree with me. Retired football players

Last edited:

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
you know the Chiefs are also looking for fans you have a choice....or stay here and bash all the Cowboys players and keep posting up on Cowboys fans for liking the QB...again I have no Idea why you get the labels your getting.
See, there is the problem you guys. You just can't accept that other teams have better players than we do. I can accept that and I can admit that.

You can't see past the star on the helmet.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
See, there is the problem you guys. You just can't accept that other teams have better players than we do. I can accept that and I can admit that.

Who can’t except it. I know the quality of our place compared to others. There’s just not enough great place to go around in this league. You need greet Coaching management the franchise. It’s not just about talent. Who can elevate that talent

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I hear ya. I sometimes get caught up in the whizzing matches....but I don't try.

I'm no expert....like so many others. I just say what I think.
I try to be consistent. Just like you take the hits as they come. We all have different opinions. It’s just that I don’t hold a grudge against some of these people. Never pressed the report button, never put anyone on ignore. Pretty proud of that

CowboyFrog

Reaction score

I have said many time Mahommes is better the only thing i say is he can not win one by himself like all other QB's...its not about that its every post that a fan posts good about HIS TEAMS QB ON THE TEAM FORUM..you feel the need to "put them in thier place"...again we are on our Teams fan forum, this is literally the place to go to cheer for our team. I dont want to see past the the teams Star I literally was born into and will die a fan, I'm also going to cheer and give props to the players...you know like a fan.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I have said many time Mahommes is better the only thing i say is he can not win one by himself like all other QB's...its not about that its every post that a fan posts good about HIS TEAMS QB ON THE TEAM FORUM..you feel the need to "put them in thier place"...again we are on our Teams fan forum, this is literally the place to go to cheer for our team. I dont want to see past the the teams Star I literally was born into and will die a fan, I'm also going to cheer and give props to the players...you know like a fan.
Then cheer for the team and stop hanging onto everything word I post.