Twitter: Skruggs: Cowboys source on Garrett “No one is in his corner”

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
He’s a professional for not saying it publicly, not a wuss. That would be you for thinking so.

Oh okay. So Nelson Agholor and Alshon Jeffery are professionals for creating burner accounts on twitter and telling anonymous sources that they don’t like their QB? As long as it’s behind the scenes, it’s okay? Nope. Still a wuss. Professionals and leaders make the right decisions, not the ones that make them look classy or like a golden child to the media. Say Dak were to call out some of his teammates. What’s the worst case scenario there?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Oh okay. So Nelson Agholor and Alshon Jeffery are professionals for creating burner accounts on twitter and telling anonymous sources that they don’t like their QB? As long as it’s behind the scenes, it’s okay? Nope. Still a wuss. Professionals and leaders make the right decisions, not the ones that make them look classy or like a golden child to the media. Say Dak were to call out some of his teammates. What’s the worst case scenario there?
Yes, they are wusses.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
He needs to go but I do feel sorry for him for what him and his family are currently going through. Sure he’s got plenty of money and will land on his feet but it’s still very stressful.
Money is not the end all be all.
Happiness is.

I agree with you.
Surely he and his family cannot be happy right now.
I would not be surprised if his wife is carrying some of his burden and he doesn't want her to.

JMPearson

Reaction score
I don't think I've ever seen anyone call him a "great" HC. He's not the worst in the league, but he's certainly not the best. I think at most, I've seen him called "good", or "above average".
He is by far worse in the league tbe three kick returns against NE proves that

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
While I agree....Garrett’s worst offense is not being a good head coach. So yeah I’m happy it’s the end for him here but I don’t think he deserves to be public enemy #1. He’s like the biggest joke in the country and what sucks is instead putting this all to a end....Jerry is making him take this abuse. As bad as he’s getting it now? He’s getting it worse from someone who considers him a friend.

Agreed. Jerry should put him out of his misery and just be done with it.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
1) He wasn't told that.
2) Why would that be clap worthy by him? That's just dumb.
3) He's not done after this. Jerry said he has Jason's back.
4) Your wishful thinking is setting you up for a huge disappointment once again.
Garrett is not returning next year. End of story. He’s lucky he’s still here as it is.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Eventually the truth shall be revealed -- even if it happens to take all of nine years!:thumbup:

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
“Teflon” Garrett has no one else left to deflect the blame onto but himself. It’s now an infinite bounce loop.