Snacks Harrison

Zordon

Reaction score
Lions got him for a 5th round pick. Why do we let these opportunities slip by? Could you imagine the difference he would have made on Sunday?

He was at our 1st playoff game supporting Woods...a guy who seems to be a pretty popular player around the league. I need to know why we keep passing on big stout run defenders up front. Marinelli's stubbornness is sickening.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
WoW, no doubt about it in loving the thought of him getting scooped up& implemented onboard our D,,, any idea what his yearly paycheck up in Detroit is gonna look like?

lostar2009

Reaction score
We spent our picks on other guys. We got a lot of production from our top 3 picks. The remainder could leave something to desired. But we see how they pan out.

aria

Reaction score
That guys is a beast, surprised the Gnats let him go but they have so many issues it’s not surprising. He would d have been a great fit for us but I also doubt a division rival would have traded him to us.

fansince68

Reaction score
The Giants would have NEVER traded Harrison to us under any circumstances. Now the Lions might do so. Harrison is strong and stout against the run but is somewhat of a liability in the pass game. With the NFL going to a more wide open offenses with lots of passing, road graders like him are a luxury. If the other Rams squad had of faced us with Harrison at the 1T, they would have thrown the ball more. You gotta pick your poison with that team. Just like we were in the by gone days of Jimmy Johnson.

Ebnorice

Reaction score
Lions got him for a 5th round pick. Why do we let these opportunities slip by? Could you imagine the difference he would have made on Sunday?

He was at our 1st playoff game supporting Woods...a guy who seems to be a pretty popular player around the league. I need to know why we keep passing on big stout run defenders up front. Marinelli's stubbornness is sickening.

Why are people wearing jerseys backwards now ?
I saw a guy in the crowd during the rams Game wearing a kapernick rams jersey backwards. Yes I said rams jersey.

I hope this doesn’t become a real thing.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Welcome to "Jerry's football 101" ........he will probably trade for a off lineman this off season giving up our 2nd and next years 1st rounder....

robjay04

Reaction score

Do you really think a fifth round pick would be the price for a divisional rival?

John813

Reaction score
Kick out Rod, trade a 4th for him. Lions aren't going anywhere anytime soon.