SNF: Bills at Chiefs

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Okay, now I'm even LESS worried about Mahomes. If he tries that against Osa or DLaw, it's going to be a MONSTER sack. IF he manages to throw it, it's a pick 6.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Chiefs spent a first round pick on Helaire but they barely use him. Andy still loves to pass, pass, pass.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
KC's defense may be worse than ours last year, and I'm only slightly joking.

Agreed, The best we've ever done was 13-3. I'm now starting to believe we might be able to go 15-2, maybe 14-3 depending on the last game. The only game (other than the Chiefs) I'm worried about is the Cardinals. If we can come out of the season with 2 or 3 losses, we MIGHT have a chance at having home field advantage in the 1st seed.

Tim93gt

Reaction score
KC defense has been a liability since last year… the rest of the NFL is finally exploiting their weaknesses.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
How the heck did the bills lose to Pittsburgh?

Same way Green Bay got killed by the Saints. Starters didn't play in preseason, and some were more ready than others in week one.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
KC defense has been a liability since last year… the rest of the NFL is finally exploiting their weaknesses.

Yup, and their oline is still sort of a kryptonite for them as well, but not to the level that their defence is.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Yup, and their oline is still sort of a kryptonite for them as well, but not to the level that their defence is.

When KC won their SB they had two All Pro tackles and their defense held opponents to 16 points per game. A lot has changed.

People get so focused on the QB they overlook the fact that even the greats need some support.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
When KC won their SB they had two All Pro tackles and their defense held opponents to 16 points per game. A lot has changed.

People get so focused on the QB they overlook the fact that even the greats need some support.

Yup, even Mahomes needs help. Because this is a TEAM sport.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
We have some "fans" who may finally be figuring that out, but we don't know because - amazingly - they've disappeared the last few weeks. :rolleyes:

Pretty much! Our TEAM has been playing better. Our DEFENCE is flashing doomsday now.