SNF: Cowboys-Commanders 2nd Half Game Thread

noletime95

Reaction score
SultanOfSix;4930040 said:
Lol. Romo has his #1 and #2 receivers out and he's at fault. Whatever guys. This team is a piece of crap at coaching and everyone believes the media.

Can you send me the link for those blinders you are wearing? Mine don't work anymore. Not after tonight.

mldardy

Reaction score
tyke1doe;4930048 said:
It was the right call. I'm sorry, but all players should know by now you can't hit the quarterback high.

Hatcher delivers a blow to RGIII's head.

Our stupid players just don't get it.
Two things wrong with this. Hatcher was trying to knock down the pass not go for his head. The other thing is the refs haven't been throwing flags all night and NOW they want to in the most crucial part of the game.

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
Blame hatcher or the NFL (it was the right call) but its a long long offseason for 9 again. Came up small on the big stage yet again.

rcaldw

Reaction score
I'm sick and tired of hearing that Romo could go somewhere else and win a Super Bowl. This guy is Brett Favre without as much talent. He cannot contain his nerves in certain situations. I don't care what anyone says, we were ready to play this game tonight and he threw it away in the 1st and 4th quarters.

Picksix

A Work in Progress
Reaction score
jay cee;4930051 said:
The best idea I can come up with is to trade him or cut him.

Unless you got something better to replace him with, it's not a good idea.

RS12

Reaction score
ShiningStar;4930053 said:
i can only dream that 4 people are fired after this it wont happen, but i can dream

If Wade didnt get fired after 44-6, this is a day at the beach

cnhnyy

Reaction score
links18;4930060 said:
How can you let the game be decided on such a sketchy call? They let them play all night long and then call that crap???????? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

It does not matter. You really think we would score a TD without any timeout (without Bryant and Austin?). Romo would throw another TD. Referees probably just wanted to end the misery for Us.

IAMKING

Benched
Reaction score
StanleySpadowski;4930064 said:
I thought "roughing the passer-a blow to the head" had to actually have a defender strike the QB in the head.

Side of the head IS the head

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
revospeed;4930055 said:
That would have some merit if he was throwing to a receiver.

Lol. You think the fact that having your top receivers out had nothing to do with that? You think that play choices and selection is not limited?

ISUFan22

Reaction score
perrykemp;4930068 said:
That call was an obvious one and would be called 100% of the time.

In general, the refs have not called a whole lot on either side this game.

Wrong. Guy at his feet. Bad call. Period.

Anyone thinking otherwise can rot.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
tyke1doe;4930048 said:
It was the right call. I'm sorry, but all players should know by now you can't hit the quarterback high.

Hatcher delivers a blow to RGIII's head.

Our stupid players just don't get it.

definately the right call, but I don't think it came from Hatcher being stupid. He had his hands up to swat the ball and hit him on the head. Basically **** happens.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
UncFelix28;4930042 said:
Been physical all game with the DB's holding like crazy & you make that call ref!!!!!

You can't slap a QB I'm the head, intended or not.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
So we're not getting blown out like we did under Wade. Good job Garrett. But we're still a dumb team. Good job Garrett.

Romo and Hatcher are 30+ year old veterans too

Sasquatch

Lost in the Woods
Reaction score
Aikbach;4930045 said:
The only option is the bench, if you play him this is the style of play you will get.

I was thinking competent talent on the OL and a more reliable running game. But, hey, I'm sure all he needs is another high priced WR.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
SWG9;4930080 said:
With the utmost respect, how do you propose to do this?

Two of the INT's were absolutely brain dead throws that almost no one else in the NFL would make. It's 2012, you have to throw the ball at some point and trust your QB not to do something idiotic.

It's not like we can run it 40-50 times and expect to win.

He is who he is.

If you have to manage a game around you quarterbacks interceptions, YOU NEED A NEW QUARTERBACK.

OP get my vote for dumbest post of the year.