SNF: Cowboys-Commanders 2nd Half Game Thread

DejectedFan1996

Reaction score
For the record, this game is being nationally shown in Brazil. Now Brazil gets to see the choker of Americas Team. Pitiful.

rcaldw

Reaction score
SultanOfSix;4930099 said:
Lol. You think the fact that having your top receivers out had nothing to do with that? You think that play choices and selection is not limited?

He was throwing a dump off to Murray. Cmon, it was a terrible play, PERIOD.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
SacredStar;4930112 said:
so tired of these win and in games. i just wish once we didn't have to have our fate decided by the last game of the season. maybe some day

You realize that's how every game is in the playoffs, right?

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
IF we stop them here, it would almost be better for them to go for it on 4th down and force us to go 99 yards. A matter of fact, kicking on 4th down would be a horribile coaching decision

NeonNinja

Dash28
Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;4930120 said:
Actually yes he does. He's one of the guys on here that only cares about his opinions being right, even if it means that the Cowboys have to lose. He loves it when Dallas doesn't win cause it allows him to thump his chest and feel proud.

Bingo.

It's trollish and pathetic.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
dallasfan4lizife;4929407 said:
bail ship.

give Mo another year, but I just don't see enough talent. isn't big enough, fast enough, strong enough, the guy just isn't good enough to be elite in the NFL
This may be the dumbest post in the history of the internet.:laugh2:

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Got to give the Skins credit - they got hot at the right time.

I'm up for whatever with this team be it trading players, firing staff, etc. We just can't keep looking mediocrity be okay.

popp1234

Reaction score
rcaldw;4930092 said:
I'm sick and tired of hearing that Romo could go somewhere else and win a Super Bowl. This guy is Brett Favre without as much talent. He cannot contain his nerves in certain situations. I don't care what anyone says, we were ready to play this game tonight and he threw it away in the 1st and 4th quarters.

Romo is a Dud. I never liked him. I do not like do or die employees. I cannot wait to move on from this guy. Yes, I am holding my temper right about now. I actually referred to him as a non curse word.

erod

Reaction score
The Natural;4930109 said:
Romo had a chance to beat his demons instead he gave them credibility. We'll never win with this idiot

Meanwhile, your boy has a bad back now. Finger, knee, ankle, back....I lose track.

Aikbach

Reaction score
alohawg;4930135 said:
I hope the media is merciless after this.
They will be, but it is boringly redundant, can;t imagine anyone cares anymore.