SNF: Cowboys-Commanders 2nd Half Game Thread

basilhayden

Reaction score
KevinU;4930059 said:
lets talk about the draft...

OL, DL or Safety in the first round?

Who cares? JJ will decide what clown to take and they will be improperly utilized or a bust.:(

The Natural

Reaction score
Romo had a chance to beat his demons instead he gave them credibility. We'll never win with this idiot

SacredStar

Reaction score
so tired of these win and in games. i just wish once we didn't have to have our fate decided by the last game of the season. maybe some day

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Sorry, but that was a good call. You can't take a hit to the head.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
ISUFan22;4930100 said:
Wrong. Guy at his feet. Bad call. Period.

Anyone thinking otherwise can rot.

Its hands to the face..they call it on every player...especially at a QB. Doesn't matter if he had 10 guys at his fet

Cowboys22

Reaction score
SultanOfSix;4930040 said:
Lol. Romo has his #1 and #2 receivers out and he's at fault. Whatever guys. This team is a piece of crap at coaching and everyone believes the media.

Yes, he is at fault. He threw the stupid pass. I don't care about injuries. The fact is they had the ball with three and a half minutes to go down by three and Romo throws an interception. It's all on him. He is a good QB, but he is not a winner. He will never take you to the Super Bowl, I don't care who else is on the team or who is coaching it. He will find a way to blow it!

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
jobberone;4930084 said:
Congrats! Do you feel better?

Actually yes he does. He's one of the guys on here that only cares about his opinions being right, even if it means that the Cowboys have to lose. He loves it when Dallas doesn't win cause it allows him to thump his chest and feel proud.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Here we go with the read option, and RG3 gets another TD.

Book it.

Defense played like crap. Romo played like crap. And the refs did what they always do.

Aikbach

Reaction score
Clean house, only safe players are Bryant and Murray and Witten, everyone else is open to a cut on offense.

On defense it is Sean Lee and Spencer and all others are open to dismissal or trade.

Goodbye Garret and Rob Ryan, clean house.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
SultanOfSix;4930040 said:
Lol. Romo has his #1 and #2 receivers out and he's at fault. Whatever guys. This team is a piece of crap at coaching and everyone believes the media.

What does that have to do with that bad pass? He got fooled and threw a bad pass. He also had both receivers in the game when he threw two interceptions in the first quarter.

RGIII with a bum leg doesn't throw any interceptions. Romo throws three.

I like Tony Romo. I really do. But he is largely at fault in this loss. I'm sorry, but it is what it is.