SNF: Cowboys-Commanders 2nd Half Game Thread

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
rcaldw;4930092 said:
I'm sick and tired of hearing that Romo could go somewhere else and win a Super Bowl. This guy is Brett Favre without as much talent. He cannot contain his nerves in certain situations. I don't care what anyone says, we were ready to play this game tonight and he threw it away in the 1st and 4th quarters.

He did great when Parcells was the coach and Garrett had Sparano as his cooffensive coordinator.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Romo and the defense lost the game, but the officiating sure helped a lot too.

That Hatcher penalty was BS.

erod

Reaction score
popp1234;4930144 said:
Romo is a Dud. I never liked him. I do ika ike do or die employees. I cannot wait to move on from this guy. Yes, I am holding my temper right about now. I actually referred to him as a non curse word.

Without him, this was a 1-15 season. Get a clue. Learn up on football.

Picksix

A Work in Progress
Reaction score
Cowboysfan419;4930140 said:
:banghead: still cant believe romo threw that pass........

Yeah, you could kinda see it coming. Blitz came free up the middle, OLB backed off in coverage, and Tony lobbed it right to him.

jason54858

Gloomy Sunday
Reaction score
It's ok guys, we lost to a better team and coach. It is what it is. Commanders have a bright future while the cowboys...........:bang2:

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Dash28;4930149 said:
Get your troll on!

You do it so well.
So telling the truth for 5 years, yet I'm right, is trolling? You deserve to never see a Super Bowl, and anyone who thinks this is a guy that can take us somewhere.

kirkjrk

Reaction score
Sasquatch;4930030 said:
I think the coaching staff needs to figure out how to better minimize the risks that come with Romo's game.
I know, don't resign Romo and that will do a lot to minimize his mistakes.

FadeToBlack

Reaction score
Watching this franchise fail spinelessly and miserably every season - in the exact same manner - is akin to Bill Murray's plight in Groundhog Day.

Hey... I've got you babe!

Big Ben, Parliament, Etc. Good for a laugh. :lmao2:

Fizziksman

BanditHiro
Reaction score
Clove;4930161 said:
So telling the truth for 5 years, yet I'm right, is trolling? You deserve to never see a Super Bowl, and anyone who thinks this is a guy that can take us somewhere.

how bout you get back to doing your play by plays tbh.