SNF: Cowboys-Commanders 2nd Half Game Thread

Kaika

Have a Good Day Pilgrims
Reaction score
I have been a big Romo supporter, but I have to say, The Boy is jinxed and he I'm afraid he will never get off the snide.

chuffly

Reaction score
Great I'm sure Harris blew his achilles on some meaningless play just to pour a pound of salt in a mortal wound.

I hate sports.

FiveRings

Reaction score
Out coached. Option was unstoppable and the only time the offense did anything was in the no huddle, which was ran for a series of 10 plays. Brutal.

king a

Reaction score
@JeromeSolomon
For the Skins. RT @EmmittSmith22 Good night. :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
8-8...and a chokefest in big games for years now!

Not much to look forward to for this franchise folks!

zack

Reaction score
Avery;4930208 said:
May as well just bomb it four straight plays.

Harris now done. You simply can't make this up.

I have a hard time defending Romo after this one. Gosh it sucks!

SacredStar

Reaction score
hoping for a different outcome, but deep down I knew they would lose. just too many hurt starters, team too beat up.

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
hornitosmonster;4930223 said:
adios losers. see some of you next season. enjoy your crying about things you can never change.

I think the product on the field, by definition, are losers.

Coachclick

Reaction score
This type of football will continue while JJ is the GM.

It's so sad to watch my team be mediocre year after year after year.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Well, because I know Romo will be back I will end with this...

John Elway was a choker until he finally got a good team around him and won a cpl in his final years.

No, Tony Romo is NOT John Elway.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
tyke1doe;4930124 said:
What does that have to do with that bad pass? He got fooled and threw a bad pass. He also had both receivers in the game when he threw two interceptions in the first quarter.

RGIII with a bum leg doesn't throw any interceptions. Romo throws three.

I like Tony Romo. I really do. But he is largely at fault in this loss. I'm sorry, but it is what it is.

So what? It's a team game. Everything is cumulative. Romo gets the blame for what? Because people want to blame him for everything wrong with the coaching and the organization. Our defense can't stop a runner who gains over two hundred yards and it's Romo's fault? What about getting us to within three?

RS12

Reaction score
Reality is Romo is as good as he is ever going to be. He is better than a bus driver but not good enough to carry a team

mldardy

Reaction score
Kaika;4930226 said:
I have been a big Romo supporter, but I have to say, The Boy is jinxed and he I'm afraid he will never get off the snide.
I agree but man being hammered/bombarded with this crap all week didn't help. I don't know how many times I heard 1-5, 44-6, 31-14 this week.