So, does the BP era now end?

Woods

Reaction score
I wonder how long it's going to take BP to decide if he still wants to coach?

Let's all hope the decision is made as soon as possible.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
It would be a huge mistake. JJ needs to get him to stay one more year.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
He didnt sound like a guy ready to retire in my opinion.

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
He needs to make a decision soon, no one wants to wait again like last year. It paints a bad picture in the players eyes, that their coach 'sorta' wants to be there.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Time to go BP. I can't take this choking crap anymore, 4 years is long enough for me.

Woods

Reaction score
Doomsday;1294950 said:
He didnt sound like a guy ready to retire in my opinion.

Was this in his post game interview?

Could you please recap?

I don't get it here overseas.

fweegy

Reaction score
I've had my fill of the kool aid. I drank it for 4 years now...it's time to move on. He wanted his defense, he got it, MAN did he get it. Go, please go, take Zimmer, Soprano, and the rest of them, go back to Jersey and watch the ponies.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;1294920 said:
It would be a huge mistake. JJ needs to get him to stay one more year.

yeah, lets pay him another 5mils to see if we can squeak into the playoffs with a 9-7 record

sorry, he has had his chance and has proven he cant get it done...he did a good job with personnel moves and the draft, but Jones paid him a boatload to get us to the elite level, and in 4 yrs we're still at the mediocre level

david

ReturnToGlory

Reaction score
If you are Parcells, do you want to retire after this. I think this game makes him come back for next year. JUST GET RID OF ZIMMER!

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
Woods;1294961 said:
Was this in his post game interview?

Could you please recap?

I don't get it here overseas.

he was talking about romo being the future QB and referenced that was the way "we" were going. He really did sound like he was coming back. I was happy to get that impression.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Clove;1294957 said:
Time to go BP. I can't take this choking crap anymore, 4 years is long enough for me.

Parcells didn't choke tonight. The players did.

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
dbair1967;1294977 said:
yeah, lets pay him another 5mils to see if we can squeak into the playoffs with a 9-7 record

sorry, he has had his chance and has proven he cant get it done...he did a good job with personnel moves and the draft, but Jones paid him a boatload to get us to the elite level, and in 4 yrs we're still at the mediocre level

david

give it a rest already, how many posts in a day do you make that say the same thing?and oh ya we all know your friggin name is david.

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
Did he not say he would decide in 5 days?

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
cowboyfan4life2;1294991 said:
I hope so im sick of him

34-32 no playoff wins

Greg Ellis playing tonight would've made that 35-31 with one playoff win, and you're in the game balls thread tossing out praise to guys as insignifigant as Martin Gramatica.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
I've joined GROZ and still feel the same way about that.

About Parcells? Well I don't know. I want him to find a new defensive coordinator and see if someone else can implement his system better than Zimmer.

Word Mofo

Reaction score
Parcells will be back next year. Romo will be improved. The o-line should be upgraded. The defensive coordinator should be upgraded. A super bowl will be attainable.