So, does the BP era now end?

Woods

Reaction score
stealth;1294990 said:
he was talking about romo being the future QB and referenced that was the way "we" were going. He really did sound like he was coming back. I was happy to get that impression.

Thanks.

I just think we if upgrade Zimmer and several defensive assistants, that may be enough regarding the coaching staff.

Now, on defense, just give me 1 more pass rusher, a FS to compete with Watkins.

On offense, 2 OL.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
Dave Shore was on briefly before boarding the bus and said he asked one of the players that he trusts if he thinks Parcells is back and the player shook his head, no.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
dbair1967;1294977 said:
yeah, lets pay him another 5mils to see if we can squeak into the playoffs with a 9-7 record

sorry, he has had his chance and has proven he cant get it done...he did a good job with personnel moves and the draft, but Jones paid him a boatload to get us to the elite level, and in 4 yrs we're still at the mediocre level

david

Yeah your right. He hasn't upgraded this team at all. He hasn't moved this team in the right direction. He hasn't helped get Jones to understand he knows less about football than you.
He hasn't made the playoffs two of four years.

Your rant is old dude.

StanleySpadowski

Reaction score
Parcells will follow his M.O. and screw the Cowboys when he decides to call it quits. If he's done this year, he'll drag it out until two weeks before the draft so a new staff won't have time.

He treated NY fairly probably because of his relationship with Wellington Mara, but he put the screws to both NE and the NYJ. I expect NE treatment.

C'est le vie. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
Parcells shouldnt be allowed to decide, JJ should fire his butt right now!!!!!!

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
dbair1967;1294977 said:
yeah, lets pay him another 5mils to see if we can squeak into the playoffs with a 9-7 record

sorry, he has had his chance and has proven he cant get it done...he did a good job with personnel moves and the draft, but Jones paid him a boatload to get us to the elite level, and in 4 yrs we're still at the mediocre level

david

Can't agree here... At the beginning of this year if you would've offered me a first round loss in the playoffs in exchange for the discovery of the QB of the future I'd take it in a heartbeat.

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;1295048 said:
Yeah your right. He hasn't upgraded this team at all. He hasn't moved this team in the right direction. He hasn't helped get Jones to understand he knows less about football than you.

Your rant is old dude.

How many playoff wins do we have to show for all that? Oh yeah, the same as Campo had.

No thanks, Next

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;1295048 said:

Your rant is old dude.

so is yours

hey I totally agree he has upgraded the roster...said it 1000 times

but his coaching of them blows, and the proof is in the record

to quote your hero, "you are what you are"

David

mr.jameswoods

Reaction score
stealth;1295006 said:
give it a rest already, how many posts in a day do you make that say the same thing?and oh ya we all know your friggin name is david.

dbair was one of the biggest Parcells homers just a year ago so trust me, he doesn't have an agenda in his criticisms of Parcells

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
mr.jameswoods;1295093 said:
dbair was one of the biggest Parcells homers just a year ago so trust me, he doesn't have an agenda in his criticisms of Parcells

he posts the same tired crap in thread after thread after thread, its tired its done and he needs to stop saying the same crap and keep his fingers from moving till he comes up with something new. The thread doesn't even need to be about parcells and he goes ahead with his parcells hate. I don't care what he was he is an agenda driven troll now.

Woods

Reaction score
I just hope a decision is made sooner rather than later.

If he goes, let's at least have all our options open to us before other teams hire the best candidates.

If he stays, let's focus on upgrading the DC position.

Uncertainty is the worst thing.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
dbair1967;1295084 said:
so is yours

hey I totally agree he has upgraded the roster...said it 1000 times

but his coaching of them blows, and the proof is in the record

to quote your hero, "you are what you are"

David

We were in position to win that game tonight with no problem. Try looking at the mistakes the players made for a change. What could Parcells have done different? You have to agree player mistakes cost us that game, nothing else.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
StanleySpadowski;1295055 said:
Parcells will follow his M.O. and screw the Cowboys when he decides to call it quits. If he's done this year, he'll drag it out until two weeks before the draft so a new staff won't have time.

He treated NY fairly probably because of his relationship with Wellington Mara, but he put the screws to both NE and the NYJ. I expect NE treatment.

C'est le vie. Good riddance to bad rubbish.
I think he has to let Jerry know soon...

BlueStar22

Reaction score
diehard2231;1295082 said:
I have a sick gut feeling he is coming back for one more run:(

and the offensive line. And for the love of everything, LET'S NOT GET CUTE IN THE DRAFT! If a stud is there take him!

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
stealth;1295132 said:
he posts the same tired crap in thread after thread after thread, its tired its done and he needs to stop saying the same crap and keep his fingers from moving till he comes up with something new. The thread doesn't even need to be about parcells and he goes ahead with his parcells hate. I don't care what he was he is an agenda driven troll now.

the same thing could be said about you zombies who support him too couldnt it?

I dont "hate" Parcells, I hate the fact that we are still a mediocre team after 4yrs of him being here...maybe some of you think being a borderline playoff team is fine, but some of us want to see better results

David