So Sick of The Shawne Merriman Hype

bayarealightning

Reaction score
superpunk said:
Noone's hating on him. Condescension is unbecoming. :p:
So breaking down each and every sack and giving reasons why Merriman didn't do anything is not hating? Come on now!

superpunk

Reaction score
bayarealightning said:
So breaking down each and every sack and giving reasons why Merriman didn't do anything is not hating? Come on now!

looks like analyzing to me....

bayarealightning

Reaction score
superpunk said:
adam made a point i didnt agree with, so i checked it out. turns out adam hada point.
I am not talking about you specifically. The Cowboys got a very talented player in Ware. Enjoy him. Tatupu, Ware, Merriman, Thurman, Morrison (Raiders) and a couple of others are very talented LBs that came out in the 2005 draft. I guess I never got caught up who is the very best ever debates (and player v. player). It's all subjective.

Mamba

RatisBeast
Reaction score
They are all good..especially Ware and Merriman.... I'd have either one on my team. Arguments can be made for both players. We don't have to have the best player at every position to be a good team...BTW Bayarea, I root for the chargers in the AFC (gf is originally from san diego) but i don't get heartbroken over losses like with the cowboys. Good luck this season...Love to watch LT play (fav player outside of cowboys).

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
bayarealightning said:
I have yet to go through all of the pages, but since my handle was brought up... First, I agree that 11th is too high for Merriman at this point. He has arguably the Best tight end in the NFL ranked in the 20's or 30's in Antonio Gates. No. After one year, no player should be ranked that high. I am a huge Charger and Merriman fan, but that is rediculous. Also, you guys have nothing to worry about. Ware is a player. I am happy that we got Merriman. You guys had your choice between the two. You didn't do too bad yourselves. And to those who are saying that Ware is better hands down, you have your opinions and I have mine. Merriman is a hitter. I love hitters!

Why do I picture you looking something like this

tihi.jpg

bayarealightning

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
Why do I picture you looking something like this

tihi.jpg
Dude, you leave yourself so open with B.S. like this. I am comfortable with who I am so I don't have to talk down to others.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
bigbadroy said:
lets get this straight ware is good, but merriman is a better player

for one season he was better. Lets wait until week 1 when ware gets 3 sacks and merriman is getting left in the dust.

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
stilltheguru said:
for one season he was better. Lets wait until week 1 when ware gets 3 sacks and merriman is getting left in the dust.
hmmm

that's funny...

and backwards.