So we keep Zeke but Chiefs release Hunt

Little Jr

Reaction score
Nobody has lived a perfect life get out of your glass house.
***? Who's daughter?

No one has lived a perfect life but most of us has paid for our non perfect life as should NFL player's. Just because we have made mistakes doesn't make it ok for others

The Natural

Reaction score
***? Who's daughter?

No one has lived a perfect life but most of us has paid for our non perfect life as should NFL player's. Just because we have made mistakes doesn't make it ok for others
Who said it was ok? Someone makes one mistake and yall want to condemn them forever. Where was this energy for the Giants K who was beating on his wife

And stop acting like a damn informant

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Selling jerseys is more important than taking the right stand.
not the same..... there was a lot of doubt about the zeke accuser. the final NFL report said she was not reliable and recommended no suspension. the commissioner chose to punish for multitude of internal politics and marketing reasons....this was not Jerry's call.......

there was a tape of the incident for hunt..... much like ray rice..... which impacts public perception more than anything else...... the NFL is not about abuse, its about money and marketing and if it impacts it, then they will do something.....seemingly they knew about this and didn't do anything which is another public disaster in the making......

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
86f.png

conner01

Reaction score
You are praising a team who covered the whole thing up for many months. Then when it got leaked decided to try and get away from it by releasing him?
Amazing
The chiefs look worse in this than any of these incidents so far
They covered it up for months

conner01

Reaction score
If any of you have a daughter you would not support Zeke or Hunt or Ray Rice and tons of others.
I wouldn’t support a player proven to have abused a women
Zeke was not
If anything the evidence proved it was blackmail
What the hunt case proves is the NFL and Chiefs tried to cover this up
And you give them credit for releasing him once the coverup was exposed

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
If any of you have a daughter you would not support Zeke or Hunt or Ray Rice and tons of others.

To be honest, the most interesting thing in this thread is actually a poster named Zekecowboy “likes” this

That’s some top notch trolling. Very subtle and I applaud the effort. Wish I could like your like, without liking the actual post.

Last edited:

Hailmary

Reaction score
If you've forgotten, the lead investigator suggested that there wasn't enough evidence and that the league office should drop the case. If I remember correctly, I don't think she was even asked to be present in the hearings because she may have stood in the way of goodell's agenda of looking strong after looking soft after the Ray Rice incident.

Apples and oranges....

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
I have a daughter but I am capable of nuanced thinking and reasoning. There has yet to be any proof that Zeke did anything wrong. If it was my daughter that was involved with Zeke, i would have advised her to only cooperate with the authorities. You can't trust the NFL to do anything right when dealing with these matters. She stood nothing to gain and suffered further embarrassment. The only motivating factor at that point was revenge, and I'd argue she lost that one even with Zeke being suspended.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He’s just looking for responses.