So we keep Zeke but Chiefs release Hunt

Little Jr

Reaction score
Who said it was ok? Someone makes one mistake and yall want to condemn them forever. Where was this energy for the Giants K who was beating on his wife

And stop acting like a damn informant
Y'all? Who are you grouping me in with? Lol I never said they should be punished forever. As far as the giant kicker, he was out of the league when the truth came out so there was no need for "energy".

Informant? Lol you said it and deleted it. I'll give you credit for seeing it was wrong to say and deleted it. But it was ****ed up for you to say in the first place.

The Natural

Reaction score
Y'all? Who are you grouping me in with? Lol I never said they should be punished forever. As far as the giant kicker, he was out of the league when the truth came out so there was no need for "energy".

Informant? Lol you said it and deleted it. I'll give you credit for seeing it was wrong to say and deleted it. But it was ****ed up for you to say in the first place.
Somebody else deleted it, someone check this guy for a wire

Little Jr

Reaction score
Somebody else deleted it, someone check this guy for a wire
Well good for them. It shouldn't had came to that though. You calling someone daughter what you called her was WAY out of line . But I'm sure you're just a key board warrior.

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
They didn't even release Hunt because of what they saw on the video. They said they released him because he was dishonest about the incident.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So we keep Zeke but Chiefs release Hunt

Selling jerseys is more important than taking the right stand.
latest

KingRah

Reaction score
Selling jerseys is more important than taking the right stand.
Yup. Zeke's innocent.
The witness wasn't credible. The lead investigator voted to not suspend. The brawd got into a bar fight with a woman the. night she blamed Zeke. Finally, even if someone hits a woman, they have a right to keep their job. Cops regularly beat up women and kids and get away with it. Look up domestic violence by professions. Cops are higher than athletes. Plus, we're in a country that wants equality. if that's true, hitting another human being isn't a big deal. suspend them a game or two and call it a day.
PS im not a feminist and don't support it.

KingRah

Reaction score
The clown(female ) called Hunt the N word and harassed and assaulted his girlfriend. She deserved worse than what she got. If any person calls you that, you're well within your right to land a 8 punch combination bare knuckle.

KingRah

Reaction score
I disagree with that. I believe they would. They could handle the 9m cap hit.
again, she's a proven liar. she had a bar fight that night. I truly believe in equality, so hitting a woman is like hitting a man in my book.

Little Jr

Reaction score
again, she's a proven liar. she had a bar fight that night. I truly believe in equality, so hitting a woman is like hitting a man in my book.
1.who are you talking about. 2. If a man can't handle a woman's punch then they aren't much of a man. 3. I'm assuming you are trolling. Lol

KingRah

Reaction score
1.who are you talking about. 2. If a man can't handle a woman's punch then they aren't much of a man. 3. I'm assuming you are trolling. Lol
The She means the criminal who slandered Zeke. She is the criminal who had a bar fight then told the cops the bruises came from Zeke.
Fyi, I can handle punches from most men. It doesn't give them the right to assault me. I can handle racial slurs. It doesn't give anyone the right to use them. In court if you get caught in a lie one time, you lose all credibility and they know for a face that she fought a woman in a bar that same night. These beta males need to wake up and realize that women aren't special. They're people like us and don't have the right to harm us because we're stronger.