So we keep Zeke but Chiefs release Hunt

KingRah

Reaction score
1.who are you talking about. 2. If a man can't handle a woman's punch then they aren't much of a man. 3. I'm assuming you are trolling. Lol
thats just my uncontrolled opinion. The world needs more of it.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Oh I guess I didn’t catch that Zeke video of concrete proof of an infraction.

Oh and I bet if Mahomes was on video hitting a woman, he wouldn’t be cut. It’s easy to cut a mid round pick with zero cap ramifications...different for a 4th overall pick.

This is why the whole thing disgusts me.

KingRah

Reaction score
I have five sisters, three daughters, and many nieces. I have no ill will toward any of them.
Forget that previous comment. Assault is wrong. It’s weong to assault anyone, but it’s not murder. It’s also not worse to hit a woman than a man. I won’t raise kids to believe men are inferior to women. I also so t taxidermy my sons to be beta males like these guys who agree with everything a female does even when she’s wrong. The list that got Zeke suspended fought a woman at a bar that night. I trust the legal system over the fly inviestigators. Zeke never did tine. It does t look like hunt will.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Selling jerseys is more important than taking the right stand.

Even the investigator for the NFL said she saw no reason for Zeke to be suspended. An allegation is not the same as guilt. There were witness who claimed this woman was lying, they had text of this woman telling a friend to lie to police on the so called assault. Big difference of what took place with Hunt and Zeke.

KingRah

Reaction score
Even the investigator for the NFL said she saw no reason for Zeke to be suspended. An allegation is not the same as guilt. There were witness who claimed this woman was lying, they had text of this woman telling a friend to lie to police on the so called assault. Big difference of what took place with Hunt and Zeke.
Well said. Unfortunately, society has been bullied into burying men that are accused of making a woman mad. You can make a comment suggesting women contribute to abuse and you’d be suspended like Stephen a smith. That’s why everyone on tv is fake outraged. This is the one topic that no one gives a real opinion on.

Bohuntr97

Reaction score
I wouldn’t support a player proven to have abused a women
Zeke was not
If anything the evidence proved it was blackmail
What the hunt case proves is the NFL and Chiefs tried to cover this up
And you give them credit for releasing him once the coverup was exposed

For what it's worth, there are several articles saying the NFL did request video from the police and were told they didn't have it. It takes a court order so the police just relied on witness statements. TMZ just has a way around court orders.

As for the Chiefs, he admitted on an espn interview that the lied to them when they questioned him about it. Then the video came out.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Well said. Unfortunately, society has been bullied into burying men that are accused of making a woman mad. You can make a comment suggesting women contribute to abuse and you’d be suspended like Stephen a smith. That’s why everyone on tv is fake outraged. This is the one topic that no one gives a real opinion on.

I agree. I will not defend the action of a player even one of the Cowboys. However accusations and evidence are 2 different things. When the NFL lead investigator who is a woman on Zeke case comes back and says he did not feel this warranted a suspension based on evidence then as far as I was concerned he was innocent. Hunt case he was captured on video and it is clear cut.

KingRah

Reaction score
I agree. I will not defend the action of a player even one of the Cowboys. However accusations and evidence are 2 different things. When the NFL lead investigator who is a woman on Zeke case comes back and says he did not feel this warranted a suspension based on evidence then as far as I was concerned he was innocent. Hunt case he was captured on video and it is clear cut.
In America , we ignore the legal system when it’s convenient.

JeffInDC

Reaction score
If any of you have a daughter you would not support Zeke or Hunt or Ray Rice and tons of others.

I have 2 daughters...……….and, I also know when someone isn't a credible person. The NFL decided to make an example out of Zeke EVEN WHEN law enforcement and the NFL's Lead Investigator said she was (more or less) lying. This chick told individuals that she was going to ruin Zeke's career...………..and she almost did.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Forget that previous comment. Assault is wrong. It’s weong to assault anyone, but it’s not murder. It’s also not worse to hit a woman than a man. I won’t raise kids to believe men are inferior to women. I also so t taxidermy my sons to be beta males like these guys who agree with everything a female does even when she’s wrong. The list that got Zeke suspended fought a woman at a bar that night. I trust the legal system over the fly inviestigators. Zeke never did tine. It does t look like hunt will.

I agree that assault is wrong for all. The law cannot allow one to infringe upon another due to gender. I was raised not to fight my sisters (we fought), but I was also told to never let anyone bully me, male or female. A man being able to take the punch, or violent outburst of a woman is a poor argument. Most of the time, both the men and the women in these situations have no moral understanding of violent behaviors. They will fight both men and women without giving it a second thought. It is only when a woman is involved that eyebrows are raised. I do not condone male on female violence; I grew up in that environment, and it was devastating, especially because it was done without any provocation.

KingRah

Reaction score
I agree that assault is wrong for all. The law cannot allow one to infringe upon another due to gender. I was raised not to fight my sisters (we fought), but I was also told to never let anyone bully me, male or female. A man being able to take the punch, or violent outburst of a woman is a poor argument. Most of the time, both the men and the women in these situations have no moral understanding of violent behaviors. They will fight both men and women without giving it a second thought. It is only when a woman is involved that eyebrows are raised. I do not condone male on female violence; I grew up in that environment, and it was devastating, especially because it was done without any provocation.
We also have to understand that human beings will hit you back by reflex most if the time. Now I’ve never hit a woman. I hit girls as a kid. As I got older and stronger, I stopped hitting them back, but I won’t blame another man for defending himself from attack. Is it equality for all or only equality in situations that benefit women?
We have to stop allowing feminists to bully us. Men on tv are scared to speak their minds. Most men agree it’s wrobg to hit women, but most men also agree that a woman shouldn’t provoke a man. She shouldn’t hit him or get in his face. The lady man on tv to say this was Stephen a smith. He got suspended even though he spoke truth.

KingRah

Reaction score
Everyones life matters. If God created us, our lives matter. If someone threatens you, you have the right to assume they're going to kill you. several people died this year at the hands of crazy people. You don't know if they have a weapon, if they'll get a weapon or if they'll find someone with a weapon. Protect yourself from harm. No woman has the right to harass, threaten or assault you. If they do, you have the right to defend yourself. It doesn't matter if its male female or teenager. Anyone with the physical strength to make you bleed should be taken seriously. That includes teenagers. K Hunt had the right to protect himself. He's innocent and should have a job in the nfl.

KingRah

Reaction score
The law is currently allow females to do that.