So we keep Zeke but Chiefs release Hunt

Bigdog

Reaction score
If any of you have a daughter you would not support Zeke or Hunt or Ray Rice and tons of others.
I have two and I do support Zeke and not just because he is Cowboy. There was absolutely no evidence that showed Zeke was guilty. Even though I have two daughters I don’t like to see injustice done to someone like the NFL did to Zeke.

Bleedblue1111

Reaction score
Just curious, which team in the NFC East do you not enjoy seeing Zeke run all over? Giants, Commanders or Eagles?
:muttley:

Last edited:

PUSHfold

Reaction score
Selling jerseys is more important than taking the right stand.

Obviously a troll thread...
On a real note though it's people like you who're ruining this country assuming everybody is guilty until proven innocent. What a joke...you're everything America doesn't stand for. People really have to stop this crap, over the past couple of years it's reeeeeaaaaallly gotten out of control.

Oh and OP I know you're an egals fan sorry your QB is injured again.

kskboys

Reaction score
Right about now the Chiefies wish they had Hunt back. Their running game has suffered drastically and it appears they are not the same w/o him.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
If any of you have a daughter you would not support Zeke or Hunt or Ray Rice and tons of others.

and if you had a son you would want him to face punishment when there was no evidence to support the claim, even when the girls own friend was asked to lie to the police? NFL lead investigator even felt there was no reason to suspended Zeke and stated as such. In Rice and Hunt situation there was clear cut evidence and video to support it. In Zeke situation it was no more than an accusation and no evidence to support it

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
Selling jerseys is more important than taking the right stand.
Zeke was innocent and text messages quickly emerged that the woman said she was going to screw him because he is a black athlete and no one would believe him.