Some Dallas fans are delusional about Dak

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Guys can talk Dak all year. I been saying this since I been on this forum. NO DEFENSE-NO RINGS!!!!!!!!! Simple...Bring Mahomes to Dallas you're going to get the same thing. Also lame butt coaching!!! No team can win with these weaknesses. Whether you have Mahomes with Allen as your backup..

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I'll keep it short..... No quarterback is putting up big numbers except New Orleans. Pretty much all games minus Dallas and one or two more. The teams' defenses are keeping the scores in the teens to low 20's. Thus giving their offense and quarterback a chance to win it in the end. Yet "some" Dallas fans expect Dak to go out and put up 35 or more points a game. Mahomes - Burrow or Allen isn't doing it. All I ask is for our defense to keep the score in the low 20's or no more then 25 to give Dak and our offense a chance. They do that we'll be ok and win most of our games. They don't? Dak won't matter nor any other quarterback in the NFL....FACT!!!!! Just ask Atlanta how they won.....
This guy likes when the offense led by the highest paid player ever only scores 1 TD.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
well if u have zero standard and scoring any pts is too hard for dak then why pay him $60,000,000 a year

u can get a qb for vet min or a rookie deal to put up garbage number if that is the standard or expectation
because we didn't want to start over lol

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
This guy like when the offense lead by the highest paid player ever only scores 1 TD.
You do realize an offense is not one guy???? Maybe if the Oline blocked better. Maybe if the running backs were Emmitt Smith like Troy had. Maybe if the coach could come up with something better than a high school scheme and be more creative. Does Dak need to get better?? Of course. But Dak also needs help from his receivers who continue to run bad routes to falling down. Did I mention DEFENSE????? Dak is the only qb expected to score 30 every game to pull out a win.....Laughable....It's called a team sport! Not a Dak sport. Again,yes Dak can do better. I'm on his azzzzzz every week when needed. But I know Dak hasn't been here for 30 years. 30 years of the same crap!!

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You do realize an offense is not one guy???? Maybe if the Oline blocked better. Maybe if the running backs were Emmitt Smith like Troy had. Maybe if the coach could come up with something better than a high school scheme and be more creative. Does Dak need to get better?? Of course. But Dak also needs help from his receivers who continue to run bad routes to falling down. Did I mention DEFENSE????? Dak is the only qb expected to score 30 every game to pull out a win.....Laughable....
Highest. Paid. Player. Ever.

You get what you deserve, Dak fan.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Dak or ________( insert QB here) will not be overcomming this FO's problems, its been 30 years..how is this still a mystery for some....

khiladi

Reaction score
I love the latest excuse..

“Dak is done” when he has to “force it”, yet he’s supposedly not done when he’s padding stats against the 2nd string defenses in blowout losses…

Mr. Garbage Time Stats King apparently even lost his touch in garbage time now..

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I definitely agree with the title of this post.
"Did you like those 3 Super Bowls, I hope you did..." "No one can do this better than me"....."Im all in".."Ill write any check"...
I dont think the delusion is with the QB...3 decades and we are looking for a "Winning"..QB..lol

Creeper

Reaction score
Atlanta won by not turning over the ball and playing basic, hard nosed football. They ran the ball (which, I’ll give, we are absolutely abhorrent at), kept their opponents scoring to a minimum for the most part, and didn’t turn the ball over. And they barely won at that. They won because Saquon has butter fingers.

Dak…threw how many interceptions? Fumbled the ball too, right? 3 turnovers from a single player. I know one technically wasn’t his fault, but that leaves him with 2 turnovers overall.

No one is expecting Dak to throw 400 yards, 35+ points every game. But considering his contract and vet status, we are asking that IN SITUATIONS that call for it, such as the one against NO last Sunday, that he learns to STEP UP and prove that he can stitch the hems. His response to NO was nothing short of pathetic and inexcusable. He had the opportunity to lead his team and score after every drive and he failed to do so (and no—I’m not counting those pitiful field goals. Love Aubrey, he’s our best player right now, but when the other team keeps scoring 7 and you keep settling for 3, there’s deep problems with the offense that need to be addressed). I’d be more forgiving if it was a close loss and Dak actually tried but he didn’t. It was a blowout. And not just a regular blowout but one extremely similar to the loss we had against GB in the playoffs which indicates he did not learn, he did not evolve, and he certainly did not care enough to grow from his past shortcomings, which is the same story every year with him, which is why so many fans have grown sick of him and his failures.
I guess you see what you want to see.

The Eagles were missing Brown last night which left them with basically one WR threat. No one noticed that? No one is looking at Dallas and seeing they basically have only 1 WR threat which hampers them as much as missing Brown hampers the Eagles offense?

In the meantime, Atlanta has two legitimate WRs in London and Mooney, plus a legitimate RB threat in Robinson. Did you see how wide open Mooney and London were open on that last drive to win the game?

The Cowboys had CeeDee on Sunday. No other WR is a serious threat. None of their RBs are a threat. They were missing Ferguson who is a mild threat but otherwise had Schoonmaker, who looked good, but was never a threat.

The Cowboys get inside the 20 and no one gets open, they can't run the football, but Dak is supposed to make miracles happen.

Cowboys fans need to stop thinking football is a one man game. They are seriously undermanned at the skill positions compared to the top teams they will face. And on the opposite side of the ball, they will be seriously outmatched by offenses that have multiple threat of which they will face many.

khiladi

Reaction score
We scored a TD last week off a punt return, Cleveland also dropped a sure fire INT, before the safety blew that coverage on Cooks on the third down blitz. They are having the same red zone issues as last year, before the bye.

If it weren’t for Turpin bailing Dak out in that long ball which he came back for, that’s another lost drive most probably. If Dak actually throws it properly it’s a TD.

He also recovered the fumble while being the farthest guy from the ball. That gave the Cowboys 3.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I love the latest excuse..

“Dak is done” when he has to “force it”, yet he’s supposedly not done when he’s padding stats against the 2nd string defenses in blowout losses…

Mr. Garbage Time Stats King apparently even lost his touch in garbage time now..
"Force it" is just code for "Perform"

khiladi

Reaction score

The Eagles were missing Brown last night which left them with basically one WR threat. No one noticed that? No one is looking at Dallas and seeing they basically have only 1 WR threat which hampers them as much as missing Brown hampers the Eagles offense?

In the meantime, Atlanta has two legitimate WRs in London and Mooney, plus a legitimate RB threat in Robinson. Did you see how wide open Mooney and London were open on that last drive to win the game?

The Cowboys had CeeDee on Sunday. No other WR is a serious threat. None of their RBs are a threat. They were missing Ferguson who is a mild threat but otherwise had Schoonmaker, who looked good, but was never a threat.

The Cowboys get inside the 20 and no one gets open, they can't run the football, but Dak is supposed to make miracles happen.

Cowboys fans need to stop thinking football is a one man game. They are seriously undermanned at the skill positions compared to the top teams they will face. And on the opposite side of the ball, they will be seriously outmatched by offenses that have multiple threat of which they will face many.
No, Eagles also have Hurts and his mediocre play and the Eagles fans are getting tired of him too.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score

your 1st statement is 100% correct, the real is its been almost 3 decades 1k's of players 100's of coaches....how much more proof do people need that this FO has no idea how to build a winning team..."Welp the GM isn't going anywhere lets blame the QB...again..."

Honestly though Dak does deserve it now, he could have left and chose to stay with this FO...well here is your prize...

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
No, Eagles also have Hurts and his mediocre play and the Eagles fans are getting tired of him too.
The Eagles won’t make him QB for life either. If he keeps underperforming they’ll dump him just like Wentz.

And he’s 10x more successful than Dak has been.

They don’t care if he finished 2nd place in the MVP voting years ago either.

khiladi

Reaction score
Let me repeat:

We had the top ranked turnover defense two years in a row, Dak gave the ball to the 49ers in the playoffs in Dallas own territory. That defense held them to 3.

He did the same thing the very next year against GB, but they scored a TD.

In both games, the 49ers were held to an average of like 17 pts.

What has happened in reality is by catering to Dak, Jerry Jones wasted a legit personnel that could have made noise in the playoffs. It’s not Dak not having a defense, it’s actually Dallas having a really good defense, but Dak’s training wasted it, just like it wasted 3 all-pro OL and a top flight RG, having Lamb and Amari both healthy and starting and a 1-2 punch of Zeke and Pollard averaging over 5 YPC.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
When Dak is finally gone, this will be his legacy. His fans making excuses and blaming everyone else for his lack of ability. It really is that simple.

Sure there are other issues with this team, organization, ownership but when it comes to Dak, he's just never been a naturally talented player. You can cover that up sometimes but it is always the core reason he falters so often.