News: Some good news on DiNucci

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Training Camp | 2021
Presented by

Battlegrounds: DiNucci A Candidate For No. 2 Job?
Jul 23, 2021 at 09:00 PM
j0qfgomedkisfzypkuyj.jpg

Kyle Youmans

On-Air Host / Producer

aanywhdebhjsfakhgcxb.jpg

Straight from the campgrounds in Oxnard, don't miss any developments surrounding the Cowboys' preseason and training camp position battles.

July 23

Mike McCarthy said Friday that second-year quarterback Ben DiNucci has put together an impressive offseason and may have closed the gap in the backup competition.

"I thought definitely he was one of the top guys in the offseason program as far as weight gain and strength gains in that particular area," McCarthy said. "We've just got to get him playing with a little more patience and a little more confidence."

Whatever...... it's summer I get it!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I seem to remember a kid named Aikman getting blasted by the Reggie White and company and looking like a pure bust at the QB position. Instead of dismissing Ben after one horrible game we should at least have a bit more patience. Even though some of you hate on Big Mike McCarthy, he is a pretty good QB evaluator and knows his stuff.
Aikman got tons of high picks to help him. And coaching genius. And unlimited payroll.

Not sure nooch get's that kind of help.

kskboys

Reaction score
How long did Aaron Rogers sit on the bench? And Romo, how about him? To me,if a player is not good enough to be looked at, then why draft him in the freakin first place.
Because it's smart to throw a mid to late round pick at a prospect. Football 101 stuff.

Sheepherder

Reaction score
GG is a better option than the nuc. If Dak goes down we are done.Unless we pick up a half decent vet.
I'm with you. Only because GG has been around for a while. He's bounced around with some other teams. Right?

Last edited:

Rayman70

Reaction score
I'm with you. Only because GG has been around for a while. He's bounced around with some other teams. Right?
yep. hes been around the block. He has had his moments where he shined. In the right system he may turn into a decent back up in a pinch.