Some missing posters

kskboys

Reaction score
Trouty and at least one of his tag team buddies LocimusPrime took off after their schemes for getting “likes” were foiled. Both were trolling for “likes” to gain status and popularity. Dallasdave was part of the group trolling for “likes.” Hardly ever saw Trouty talk football. He would praise posters to gain followers. He called them his posse. He was so full of himself it was hilarious. He was on a mission to lead the board in “likes.” He was coming up with all kinds of schemes. He gained over 5000 “likes” in less than a week and he was posting mostly in a thread (beer thread) where the “like” feature was disabled because he created the thread to get “likes.” Lol I remember once he hadn’t posted in a few days except in the beer thread but his “like” total kept skyrocketing. :huh: His schemes were all being figured it out so he stopped posting. I believe he made an excuse about a custody battle with his ex for why he stopped posting. :laugh:
That is some weird stuff!!!

Why are people obsessed w/ likes? I honestly don't get it.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
That is some weird stuff!!!

Why are people obsessed w/ likes? I honestly don't get it.

The ones that are obsessed with “likes” are looking for status. They want to look popular and knowledgeable. They look for every possible scheme to obtain “likes.” They create multiple accounts and give themselves “likes.” It’s not only strange it’s laughable.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The ones that are obsessed with “likes” are looking for status. They want to look popular and knowledgeable. They look for every possible scheme to obtain “likes.” They create multiple accounts and give themselves “likes.” It’s not only strange it’s laughable.

Whatevs.

SoBlue128

Reaction score

Wow that is pretty strange to go to those lengths for likes

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Wow that is pretty strange to go to those lengths for likes

There’s some strange people out there. The lengths they go to obtain all those “likes” must be very time consuming. They must not have much going on outside this board.

strollinruss

Reaction score
Hey Folks,

There are some old time great posters than haven’t been around in a long time. Given the team’s success I would haven thought some cameos were coming. I hope these guys are OK. Anyone know the whereabouts of Melon, Trouty and Locomis? I hope they are doing well.
Just so you know I’m back. Wait, you were talking about me, right?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Two of my favorites are back. Erod and Don. Although E doesn’t look to be hanging around long .

Ron is probably health related. Who knows , we’ve lost almost a million people to the virus, it seems likely we might have lost some here. I’ve lost 2 in my family alone.